Thunder's and Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 5)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 20 21 22 26 Next
I move the shrine and my lab teleports. Soon the bar is crushed by my lab before teleporting again.
"That's why I use Warp-gates to go to my lab. Don't like my stuff underground. Bad habit from playing as Terran and getting ambushed by Zerg. Space Stations near the sun for me." I repair the bar with a gesture, mix a Mar Sara Black, and take a drink.
This is an early goodbye as I prep to visit my dad this weekend... Over 100 miles away from where I live... Hopefully we don't get into an accident on our way there.
I take a sip of my Redstone and then drop kick SF to the moon. "Don't do that you crazy fool."
Wasn't SF keeping something nasty down there?
I shrug, still sipping. "Not that I'm aware of. Far as I know he did a purge."
"When are you going to get it though your heads that Thundercrash Enterprises does not contract its properties out. I don't write contracts with anyone. Gives the company (me) the ability to kick whomever I want off the premises for any reason (or lack thereof). You are currently on (or, more accurately, under) the property because I allow it."
I shrug, still sipping the Redstone Mixer. "Well, the storage facility is part of the bar. It's for the drinks. And my mutas. However, the two never mix."
I love being an interdimensional megacorporation.
KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBKjzXuDdjU
"Your kitten request was denied. Something about already having too many above the legal limit."
I think SF was keeping some mini hybrids down there.
Possibly enhanced zerg.
Would you like to see a hybrid?
"No hybrids." I sip my drink and keep an eye on smylez. That man was always up to some kind of trouble.
"Too late for that." I say, and point outside where Hybrids currently engaged in a battle with the rabid Tauren from earlier.
Anyone else notice the funky pictures they put on the different forum sections?
12/23/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Zanon
Anyone else notice the funky pictures they put on the different forum sections?
Yeah, I don't like it, personally.
"I did. Still kinda curious about it. As for that, it's not our problem."
I'm here to tell you that I'll be home from my dads at around... 7:00-7:30 PM EST.