Fade: Info/Sign-Up

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
Mucho better. My only issue before was that it was Eragon all over again.
Which, in turn, was a StarWars/LotR hybrid.
ya i realised that when you said something ..... though something else i just thought of is maybe .... just have your char find the egg and hold on to it .... whether he realises what it is or not
EDIT: cause i was somewhat hoping to get the egg into the hands of your char anyway.
Hmm... I wonder... I'm thinking on doing a human but add some uniqueness to it. Almost like a small community within a mountain that isn't really advanced but they have some...unique abnormalities.

Got it from a book.
12/11/2012 02:05 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
but they have some...unique abnormalities
if your gona say wings. my friend came up with a group of humans with wings also though ...... ehhh not gona say any more at the moment.
What? Why my character?
12/11/2012 02:08 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
but they have some...unique abnormalities
if your gona say wings. my friend came up with a group of humans with wings also though ...... ehhh not gona say any more at the moment.
... Read Obernewtyn Chronicles and you'll understand.
hmmm never heard of that series but ill see if i can find it and read it.
12/11/2012 02:10 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
hmmm never heard of that series but ill see if i can find it and read it.
If you get the chance... Read it. I love the series so far and I just need to read the last two book.
Morph you never answered my question. Why my character?
o didnt see you ask sorry .... and um not sure .... it just doesnt seem right to have a phos get the egg as they are mostly Es ..... not sure about the other races though. maybe Dacs char ...... ehhh not sure ehhh ill just stick with what i got ....
I'll see what I can do. Could be fun.
Who likes my little Mountain Community I'm thinking about doing?
Nait, when do you think we'll start this?
He's working on the OP for the actual thread now.
@CR- I like the idea. But make sure you have a character ready.

I'll start this maybe tomorrow if there's enough people participating by then.
Can't wait. I'm going to enjoy being Jason.
I think I'm going to have another female... Just because of how bored I am and because of one of my favorite book series. :/ Will post the character sheet... "soon".
:P arcis might be fun also *has a bit of a surprise planned for later once he/she hatches* ya i know i need to choose what gender my char is gona be .....