Recruiting: Clan DarkOnyx--updated

Clans and Groups
Jesus, I have been trying to get ahold of you guys to join the team for so long now.. Why are you ignoring me!!!
Cause we don't recruit admin noobs
hey DOxReyder,
i just sent you a friend request in game. let me know if you wanna play a few.
I won't be on hots until probably until the weekend since there's a 8gig dl and i m not 1 of those ppl that likes to put turn on the computer overnight but hope to see you guys in hots this coming weekend!
Silver Terran player, looking to join. Hope to see y'all online!
02/20/2013 09:49 PMPosted by DanHalen
Silver Terran player, looking to join. Hope to see y'all online!

we will be playing King of the Hill friday at 9pm central time!! on HOTS! =D
Also I will have to figure out my Hots # for my name....I'll do that and post it up. ~.^
Hey guys I am a member of DarkOnyx and although I am not an admin you can contact me over Starcraft if you have any questions about the clan. I will relay all of your stuff to the higher ups of the clan and Ill see what I can do for you.

Wol Name: CptCool
Wol Code: 173

HotS name: CptCool
HoTs Code: 815
My player number is #587
Hey, nice. I'd love to join this group. Exactly what I was looking for.
id like to join i'm plati with 29 games and 15 wins as zerg and i'm working on terran i'm about plati to diamond level as terran and same with zerg.
hey guys quick update to all the messages. Please add me to skype its the easiest way for me to add you and its how we chat as a team. Knight_Reyder. I look forward to talking with all of you!
Monday night practice at 9pm central time....hope to see you guys there!!!
Going to be online tonight if anyone wants to play some games with me and couple other guys before they get rid of the beta server till the release.

=D
There is no reason this should be on the second page.... 0.o
This sounds like a really fun group. Would you guys still be interested in a Zerg player?
03/05/2013 09:49 PMPosted by Skyline
This sounds like a really fun group. Would you guys still be interested in a Zerg player?

Hell yea we are!!!!

tonight (3/6) at 9pm central, on WOL we will have practice within the DOx clan!!! we will tons of room for anyone at any league.
Do you guys have a Chat channel on Starcraft 2? I've joined every where I could atm, and looking forward to getting in touch.
UPDATE: It is 3-6-2013. At this time we are recruiting

Bronze- toss,terran
silver- all races
gold- terran
plat- zergs
diamond- zerg, terran
master- all races
If you want we kinda have a chatchannel in WoL, "DarkOnycSC2". I think it may be rather uninhabited becuase of the new clanchat, but if enough people wanted i'm sure some of us could stick around in it.