Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 17)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 20 21 22 26 Next
The air shimmers and changes shape, revealing an annoyingly familiar figure.

"'Sup, ya'll?"

Company's gone, holidays are over, so my routine officially has begun again. YES! ROUTINE!

What news is there? What has occurred in my absence?
Umm.
1, I woke up
2, Reaper has practically died in your absense
3, like, get over there STAT and get it rolling again
4, I have posted canon changes to Anderung the Changeling, in my thread if you wish to take note /sarcasm
Alright, I have responded to your items.

And I must say this really quick:

"My father is the only person I know who has argued politics with a fundraising clown while waiting for food in Pizza Hut."

-Me.
Reaper did not practically die, I just wasn't given much to go on. It's called pause.
Guys, guys... GUYS!!!

A RP idea is brewing... My most unique idea yet... WAIT!! I know what you're thinking and no, I do not have a story to follow... As a matter of fact... I don't even have a storyline!! It is COMPLETELY Rper driven. Please give me another chance?
/MotherOfGodMeme

...... This could escalate in a terrible, terrible way....
Markus ..... sounds ...... interesting ......
CR, it wont, I promise. Please, I am begging you guys, just see me through this. I have a RP idea that I have fallen in love with and there is no better community to do it in then this one.

Please???:)))
It's not that Markus.... It's the fact that it could go horribly wrong. In a sense that is.
I'm willing to try it Markus .......
Many things could go horribly wrong.

Nobody make their final decision whether they want to try it out or not until I reveal the idea in a thread. PLEASE do not give up on me!!
Mark, if you missed the idea thread HBRB made...I'll find you and eat your liver.
Well, the problem is fixed now. Please go to Reaper if you are part of it.
01/08/2013 01:07 PMPosted by Zarkun
Mark, if you missed the idea thread HBRB made...I'll find you and eat your liver.

"The Doctor will not be pleased that you have stole his favorite catchphrase."
01/08/2013 01:07 PMPosted by Zarkun

I did not miss it. What's your point?
"Fine, I'll eat his heart."
I intentionally did not post my idea in that thread... Am I required to?
"That was kinda its purpose, Mark..."
I understand it's purpose, but I would rather just keep it to myself until I finalize it, then I will post it in it's own thread.
markus .... poke.