Project Resurrection Redux

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 3 4 5 13 Next
IC: I wonder if the Overlord still had the ability to control other Zerg. To test this I lowered a feral Zergling into the containment room.
Deciding it was a dream, I decided to roll with it. I saw a Zergling on the floor below, and told it telepathically to spin on it's head. It does so, and I order it to run into the wall. It does this too.

I mean to laugh, but it comes out as "Rsjdj SAjk!"
Leaving the data base, I head for an observation room. I had to know how many of these transplanted minds had awoken and hatched. Then, I would investigate the process further.
IC: I savior every bit of the footage, amazed that this Overlord had not only found out how to control the Zergling so easily and was entertaining himself with it.

@Zarkun: You eventually come to a large holiday with tons of extremely thick windows. When you looked through most of them you see eggs but through others you see hatched Zerg (The characters).
Three had hatched. Three Terrans who would never see their families again because of the Dominion's arrogance and foolishness. By Adun....I must put a stop to this. But first I must find how they do it.
OOC: Well its a lot more Terrans who were experimented on just a few make it.

@Zarkun: suddenly one side of the hallway is flooded with scientist and on the other side a security bot trundles along, scanning for potential enemies with its powerful sensors.
I, uh, never left the room...not yet anyways...

IC: I hear the hallway come to life and curse, knowing that some of the scientists would be coming in here, and then hear the security bot. Looking around, I spot a vent. "When all else fails..." I scale the wall to it and open the vent, slipping in and closing it just as the room floods with scientists.
OOC: ERrrr I though you were in the hallway with view with all the eggs and Zerg. Also were are Koro and Markus???? They both signed up

IC: I am struck by a genius idea. Why not let the 3 Zerg into a larger room to see how they would react. I would have tons of security incase one tried to kill another one but otherwise I would make sure their would be as little interferance as possible soo I could gain the most data possible. I eagerly await the current tests to finish so I could transplant them.
You never specified it was a hall. Things like that are usually a room. Mark is....ah who the hell knows anymore. Koro is distracted and easily forgets what RPs he's in.
I might join. Still deciding.
I stare at the device that is emitting the psionic waves for a moment before slashing and firing a volley of spikes at it.
12/23/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Zarkun
You never specified it was a hall. Things like that are usually a room. Mark is....ah who the hell knows anymore. Koro is distracted and easily forgets what RPs he's in.

That makes me feel stupid, but its true. So where am I exactly? Still in the room I hatched in?
@Koro: Si
I slither around, trying to get used to the movement, but fail on many occasions with turns...
IC: "Interesting, the Hydralisk appeared to attack a device most Zerg would be clamoring to reach...... But now for the fun part!!!!" I say to myself as I flood the Hydralisk's,Overlord's, and Defiler's rooms with a sedative gas and ordered a bunch of men to take them to the larger containment room were they would free to interact and communicate.

@Dacder@Lost@Korozain: You wake up in a large room that has a grassy floor as well as several larger plants growing in it. You also see two large meals of assorted guts and meats from god knows were.

OOC:
12/23/2012 05:18 PMPosted by Korozain
That makes me feel stupid, but its true. So where am I exactly? Still in the room I hatched in?
You are being moved to a larger room along with the two other Zerg
I look at the guts and meat, and I would've eaten it...but realize how difficult it would be. I begin floating around, enjoying the scenery of absolutely nothing, and call out, "Can you let me out?" but it comes out as "RAAGG BLARDD".

I notice the plants, and eat them, figuring YOLO.
OOC: You do realize their is other Zerg (the other characters) in there Dacder, right??
OOC: I'll notice them in a minute.
I wake up noting the two other zerg in the room, the vegetation, and best of all FOOD! I head over to one of the piles of meat and start munching, for now I ignore the overlord and Defiler.
I see the Hydralisk digging into the meat, and quickly use my new-found powers...

I force it to spin around, then jump, then dance like a ballerina. Afterwords, I send it running full force directly into the wall of the room, before finally relinquishing control of it.