Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 16)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 15 16 17 26 Next
"I'm afraid there is nothing in the universe that is Anti-Changeling, and if something was to be made, it wouldn't work when he decides to attack you."
Welcome abort the ZERG TRAIN.

"You want me to abort the Zerg Train?"

12/30/2012 07:51 PMPosted by SlnderBurito
I will forcibly hijack your conscious, and use your assets to aid mine in whatever form of conflict I see myself in.

"I don't mind as long as it is you. Small price to pay for the best drink ever."
Sadly, that is true. But it cancels out any effects when he is not attacking. So, the Contamination, is literally destroyed on impact, unless it is thrown by Slnderburito directly.
12/29/2012 05:22 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
In Glory We Return (almost dead and nolonger open as far as I know)

It is suffering a bad case of missing GM. My last two days have been... eventful. As evidenced by the fact that my computer has remained shut down for two whole days.
"Wait, HBRB, you own the Zerg Train?" I look down at my feet, and then glance back up. "Sorry, I added a cart of my own on it for my Zerg Brood."
"Xer, you are disregarding the order around here. SlnderBurrito is on the top of the food chain, right after ThunderCrash and right before Zanon. After Zanon comes me, smylez and Zarkun for fourth, and then it is everyone else."
yay Zanon is back ....... ok sorry about the 'is almost dead' part ..... though it is not open if I am correct
Jester, silly. Who else would own the Zerg train? :D
Also, Smylez that error has been detected and corrected.
@ShadowFury: Yet you have not acknowledged that my suit deflects all parasites thrown by everyone except for SlnderBurrito. Also, my suit was forged in a dimension where Everyone here was a major threat, and The Changeling was a minor threat. Again, this was from an alternate dimension in an alternate universe.
"That, xer, would be disrupting the order of things. If we out rank you, we can pwn you in any way conceivable, and some not in HBRB's case."
"And we can end up deciding to completely ignore certain people as a group unit until they decide to no longer disrupt the order of things."
I would make a post trying to explain this, but I already edited something to make me not have to make the post.
Read the Edited Post!
So anyway, can we drop this topic and move on?
It is fascinating how we all see the 'food chain' slightly differently. Mine looks more like this:

1. Mockingjay - Best author. None will ever mach her creative Popsicle-ness
2. Thundercrash - Force of personality. Visionary who created the bar.
3. Zanon - Constant. None have maintained a presence here as I have.
4. HBRB (SlnderBurrito) - THE Changeling. Madness.
5. Zarkun/smylez -Couldn't truly decide here.
--Zarkun is a power GM
--smylez is the chaos doctor
I'm almost scared to ask what GM is simply because I'm afraid it's the same thing I'm thinking.
The order of things didn't matter In an Alternate Dimension in an Alternate Universe

Also, Can We PLEASE Drop this topic and move on?
"Oh yes, everyone else is in sixth. And I believe I should be on the food chain for I am a hunter and a general of chaos. I say MockingJay is below the Changeling but above Zanon. While smylez, Zarkun and I are fifth as the food chain. We are equals in power. I think it is both god mode and game master in your case. Xer, the power of things matter here, whether you like it or not."
12/30/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Zarkun
I'm almost scared to ask what GM is simply because I'm afraid it's the same thing I'm thinking.
Kinda lied about going to bed... God Mod?

Now going to bed.
12/30/2012 08:08 PMPosted by Zanon
1. Mockingjay - Best author. None will ever mach her creative Popsicle-ness

"BANDWAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON TRAIIIIIIN! NUUUUUUUUUUU! NO ONE EVER COMMENTS ON ME STORIES! BOO HOO!"

2. Thundercrash - Force of personality. Visionary who created the bar.

"Yes, Pikachu was a visionary. Too bad he couldn't handle my threshold for pain very well and he was very disturbed ..."

3. Zanon - Constant. None have maintained a presence here as I have.

"ALL HAIL ZANON, THE GLORIOUS DICTATOR! MAY THY REIGN BE LONG AND PROSPEROUS!"

4. HBRB (SlnderBurrito) - THE Changeling. Madness.

"And head of the Trio mind you!"

5. Zarkun/smylez -Couldn't truly decide here.

"I am apathetic to this choice."
12/30/2012 08:11 PMPosted by ShadowFury
the power of things matter here,

The order of things didn't matter In an Alternate Dimension in an Alternate Universe

I said in 2 different places. This suit is an extra. The others are Ridiculously OP and can 1-shot anything.

Good night, and in the morning, Please Drop the topic of my suit and Move On
"EVERYONE! I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE! WE STARTED THE PRE RP FOR THE RP! YOU PROBABLY HAVE ALREADY NOTICED IT THOUGH!"