Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 16)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
*TV continues running despite being unplugged*
XD This is getting good.
When the challenger passes the Second Door, he finds himself in a green room filled with plants. A single large ant of genus Formica suddenly stings him on the shoulder.

How will he react?
*SPOILER ALERT!*
He's going to devour it and add it to his genes.
My body fluids consume zarkun's weapon, and the Hellblade, having a will of its own, runs through zarkun. My wounds heal up, and I chuckle.
I pull out the unharmed blade and destroy the Hellblade. "Foolish mortal, I cannot be killed."
"Foolish mortals, I drugged your drinks. Stop hallucinating."
I laugh. "I didn't drink anything, infidel!"
12/28/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Zarkun
I laugh. "I didn't drink anything, infidel!"
Or did you? *My head turning all around*
The Hellblade breaks the unharmed blade and attacks the T.V., turning it inside out. It returns to its sheath, and my clone disappears in a blue mist.
Jester and Zarkun see me turn into a talking hippogrifmoose.

"Are you really sure?"
Besides the fact that I'm not even there? Good try.
A hidden TV screen drops down with me on the feed. "I'm on Neptune, nomming on tacos, so....yeah."
I sigh and talk to Discord as I pass out drinks. "This devolved surprisingly quickly."

Discord crosses his arms. "What did you expect? You left me with these people for the duration of your absence. I took advantage of it."
"Knarled, make another Inn so I can turn this place inside out then make it implode into a vacuum of chaos."
"I do believe the Inn is finished, SF. Now that Zanon's back...well, there's no point in resisting."
*I look at the ant, and frown* You don't seem to understand. I have already analyzed your poison, separated it from my bloodstream, and dissipated it into a gas. Your poisons means nothing to me.
Someone asked me to make another one?

Now I will have to.

The ant, irritated, tries a bite instead, slicing open the challenger's skin and spraying a bit of acid into the cut.

^Ants really can do this.
I'll take 1 of everything, Also, can I get 1000 of each drink accessory.

And hurry up, I'm already drunk and seeing random nyan cats.

Quadruple Rainbow all across my face.

I've been drinking since 7 years from tomorrow

*over cellfone* What do you mean your out of all drugs? What? I ordered all of them?

Got any fuzzys? I could sure use a stone.

Octuple Rainbow all the way across my face.

WHeRe Is DRuGs?
*Walking slowly over the town clinic, one ran by the Infamous Smylez* We have a delusional customer... Can you deal with him please?