Anatomy of Starcraft: Zergling video

General Discussion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEpot07LLRI

Here you go! I took a different format, let me know what you guys think of it. I had some requests to solo some of the beasties, so that's exactly what I did on this one.
<insert creative retaliatory trolling attempt here>
you cannot defeat me zappy
<insert VIPER tears here>

just out of curiosity, why wont your mom let you get skype? is it because you would need to buy a mic, or does she just not trust you talking to people on the internet yet?

just out of curiosity, why wont your mom let you get skype? is it because you would need to buy a mic, or does she just not trust you talking to people on the internet yet?

I have a mic, it works, Skype is installed on the comp, she just won't let me talk to you guys. T-T

I have a mic, it works, Skype is installed on the comp, she just won't let me talk to you guys. T-T

that... doesnt really answer my question unfortunately. it narrows it down, but so far it sounds like shes afraid youll order drugs from us or something.
01/06/2013 04:43 PMPosted by Kelthar
that... doesnt really answer my question unfortunately. it narrows it down, but so far it sounds like shes afraid youll order drugs from us or something.

Well I mean...Don is a bit shady.
Yeah, that's essentially why she won't let me talk. T_T
01/06/2013 04:46 PMPosted by VIPER
Yeah, that's essentially why she won't let me talk. T_T

you could just let her listen in. although i can forsee some problems with that.
I doubt they can keep it clean for THAT long. At least PotatoLiSK
01/06/2013 04:46 PMPosted by MtlGuitarist

Don't worry. I monitor him... constantly.
i still wonder who would win
a zergling or a Lion....
01/06/2013 04:56 PMPosted by Doncraft

What is your relationship to him then? Brother? Cousin?

When did VIPER change to Urun?

I changed in-game this morning followed by an argument with Hunta. Urun didn't show up on the forums until late in the afternoon (EST).

when he got more awesome.
Wait, why didn't you tell me that my Vulture was bad? O.O
01/06/2013 05:10 PMPosted by VIPER
Wait, why didn't you tell me that my Vulture was bad? O.O
Vulture wasn't bad, just not as awesome as Urun. Also: Thread Hijacked.
A lion would lose hands down to a zergling.

Kelthar, we have need of your protoss lore expertise. Please add one of us on skype.