Zarkun's Pizzeria and Arcade

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 9 10 11 26 Next
Just get me a plain old Cheese Pizza.... I need to eat something because I am disgusted at this book that came out in December 21st. So disrespectful it seems to be. Quite a bit of people are very upset about this book in my community and county.
Don't know much about it.... So I might as well read it and find out some more information on it.
01/11/2013 01:15 PMPosted by darkra
"you mean that insane psychopath has been let out of the asylum? man the kind of creepy stuff he used to post in RPs." i say before going back to my table and spear another piece of pie with my fork. "he used to be normal but one day randomly he just started acting well..... kinda insane"

Are you talking to me?
"You, Hourglass, presume much. As for HBRB, Darkra, yeah, he's out." I make CR's pizza, serving it to him. "On the house."
Can I order an ultralisk?
I acted 'kinda insane' because I realized that I didn't have to wear a mask here.
I didn't NOT have to be me.
Just get me a plain old Cheese Pizza.... I need to eat something because I am disgusted at this book that came out in December 21st. So disrespectful it seems to be. Quite a bit of people are very upset about this book in my community and county.
Don't know much about it.... So I might as well read it and find out some more information on it.

"What book is this?"
I slap Hourglass upside the head, the armored gauntlet I'm wearing making it hurt. "I don't serve pets, I serve food."
01/11/2013 02:57 PMPosted by Korozain
"What book is this?"
"The Girl in the Leaves"
I finish another slice of my pizza and look around. "Anyone else need something?"
"I could use a new hand, that zergling pie really got me good."
"You're a writer, just create a new one."
Well in that case, I take the the 150mm turret off of a Crucio Siege Tank and weld it to my forearm. "MUAHAHAHA!!!!!! Who has the power now?"
I chuckle, spinning one of my revolvers and firing three times. Each shot transforms the cannon into a useful transforming hand. "I do," I say with a maniacal grin.
"All of this violence is making me hungry, could I take some Flamethrower Wings and 40 gallons of Mountain Dew?"
I set the order in front of him almost instantly. "I had it prepped. Mainly for SF, but our resident murderer is slacking..."
I consume the order in 4.2 seconds then stand up to use the bathroom. 6 minutes later I return and give you another 30 dollars.
"Oh for the love of...go find an RP to join. Might I suggest CBtS or maybe even Humanities Best."
"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. I don't know what exactly your tyring to say but I don't think I like it. And I thought we were friends."
"I'm just saying you'll earn more money participating in an RP. You're going to run out eventually."
*The Gangster squad comes in and sits down, their Tommies ready to open fire as they order Teas's and a Cheese Pizza*