Zarkun's Pizzeria and Arcade

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 20 21 22 26 Next
Zarkun, that is why you plothole you save us all at the last minute. *Sigh*... Maybe me and LICENTIA should go down there.
"Zarkun... Next time you make a facility. Contact me so I make sure you don't build something that could destroy reality..."
"This is why I keep most of my live stock in an extra dimensional facility ... or off planet until highly trained."
"I know what I'm doing with my facility, just not Xeno containment...and I can't open that door. If I do, all hell breaks loose. I'll wait for Drone Alpha 12 to report before making concrete plans."
"Well you need to fight fire with fire" I say as my baneling brigade comes up behind me. Ehh acid can affect them as seen in Alien Ressurection.
"No it can't. Their skin is acid proof. Most of my ventilation ducts have a coating of it for...emergency purposes."
01/18/2013 07:54 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
"Well you need to fight fire with fire" I say as my baneling brigade comes up behind me. Ehh acid can affect them as seen in Alien Ressurection.
Yes.... Their acid though.
01/18/2013 07:56 PMPosted by Zarkun
"No it can't. Their skin is acid proof. Most of my ventilation ducts have a coating of it for...emergency purposes."

"You mean a f*ck up like this, right?
I look at Koro sheepishly. "Maybe. Either way, we have to go in at some point and I hope-" Gunfire can be heard on the other side of the door and then both open to reveal a small group of bots keeping the Xenos back. One salutes us.

"Drone Alpha 12 reporting. We're going to need more men." I nod and beckon everyone in.

"We need to move. Once we're in, this door is sealed again, so if you don't want to come, don't follow."
A large thud is felt/heard.

"My package is here. If anyone needs some reinforcement. Allow the dark men to come inside, and take some of that pure metal and do what I say with it."
The multitude of illusionury me's and the actual me immediately proceed through the door and begin pumping rounds into the Xeno's.
Well these banelings have Xeno acid. I mixed the two
"Xeno's are immune to their own acid as well, I tested it. They evolve same as we do." I nod to Koro and indicate the metal by the oven. "Make it fast, I need to seal this doorway soon."
"On either side of the suit outside, here are decagonal slots to put the metal inside. Put 2 pieces in each slot."

As I say that, men with trench coats and black/lightgrey nano-suits run in weilding anything from blades, to rifles. (So SMGs, pistols, and rifles with blades like knives, swords and polearms.)

"Tell me when you've done it."
Well they sure as hell aint immune to a fusion cannon.
An assistant takes the metal and runs out, coming back three minutes later. "It's done, Master Korozain." He then resumes firing, suddenly becoming militaristic. "Let's go, move it, move it!" I sigh and keep firing.

"Suit up, Koro, we gotta go."
I start making some pizza as everyone is distracted.
I go outside, then come back in a demonic form. The suit has a giant claw at the end of each arm. The whole suit is black and demonic red. The operator (me) is not seen. The main cannons on the shoulders fire red plasma shells and it has arm-mounted Binary Ripper Cannons (my mod of the Binary Rifle, basically it uses Atoms for energy, and it effects smaller areas, but can be used more frequently).

My voice is dark, echoed, and devilish. "OBLITERATE!"

I charge in, sprinting into the battle and slashing, blasting, and destroying every Xeno I see.
I seal the door and a Drone boots SF out, sealing the Pizzeria and hanging up a sign that reads:

Closed until further notice.

As we reach the bottom of the stair well, the Xenos vanish. "Alright, I know the way to the Fortified Location...not sure what to expect though..."
"Expect death, blood, destruction. AND INSANITY!!!" I charge into the darkness.

{This is Korozain's conscience speaking on Coms right now. This is a pure dark suit. The Eternium was to act as a stimulant to the hatred, darkness and other good stuff the suit causes the operator to have. I have enough mental problems, and the suit made it worse *chuckle* I did not use enough. Cheers!}