Containment

Joeyray's Bar
I walk up to the desk. "Hello, I was told to report here. My name is Philip Kamsey."
The security man furrows his brow. "Kurtz! I thought you took all the newcomers with you?"

A faint voice yells back, "So did I! Some always leave the group to explore..."

The man sighs audibly. "Yes, yes one moment. You're assigned to guard the mess hall."
The Tram finally stops and I climb off, heading for room 301 and stopping, realizing I'd left without my room key. "Well," I mutter, "maybe some one will give it to me."
I bow slightly. "My apologies for any trouble caused. I suffered a minor technical error." I tap my left eye.

OOC: Smylez: Why the av change?
OOC: Cause I can sonny!

"You're not complaining?" asks the security officer.
"The delay was due to the failure of my left eye. I was repairing it and failed to take notice of my surroundings."

OOC: Making a minor amendment to my description to fit this, I like the idea.
"No no no, the job, the job! You get to guard the mess hall. Not complaining?"
01/13/2013 06:44 AMPosted by smylez
"Phil Jacobson? Looks like you're also assigned to the bio-labs."

"Bio-labs? So like... Aliens and... Great, thats wonderful." Phil said sarcastically, waiting for the tram.
[Tram carrying Zarkun]

There is something on the wall...

The Tram is a two-way track that covers 250 meters in the span of ten minutes. It is enclosed in a sealed and protected environment to ensure that the passengers are safe from the hazards of space as Eyseria's atmosphere is too thin. In the event the Tram is out of service, please use the underground passages instead.

"...I know! The designs are coming quite nicely..."
==
[Back at the desk]

"Right-o. You're all processed. Here's your card key and I.D. Where's the other new guy, Ryan? Shucks, he left already? Do me a favor one of you and give this to him when you head over. It'll have his room number on the card which he should know."

"The next tram is coming in five minutes. Feel free to ask any questions."

You seemed to have missed this, Mark. And you also missed the part where you're all at the dorms already, though smylez didn't officially RP that part in.
"I do not see a point in complaining. It is the task assigned to me. Am I to begin work immediately, or are there training issues?"
01/14/2013 11:59 AMPosted by Zarkun
You seemed to have missed this, Mark. And you also missed the part where you're all at the dorms already, though smylez didn't officially RP that part in.

I thought that was only for you, my bad :) I'll edit.
01/14/2013 01:06 PMPosted by KnarledOne
"I do not see a point in complaining. It is the task assigned to me. Am I to begin work immediately, or are there training issues?"

"Tomorrow. You'll learn the ropes. Here's the tram coming over now."
I can't go anywhere until someone hands me my key...
You can't get your key until you walk out...
I turn to see the tram's approach.
I left already Mark. I'm waiting for someone to come give me my key.
All these new portraits!! *Mind explosion*
The Tram arrives and you all get in. With nothing of interest, you arrive at the Dorm Buildings in a little under 7 minutes.
Quickly arriving to his destination... The Dorm rooms... Wondering if he would have to share? Or if he got to have one by himself?
Phil wondered if he would have to share with someone else as he stepped out and looked around. "Home sweet home for the next year or two."