has the game changed a lot?

Protoss Discussion
I do notice there's a lot more 2 player maps this season.
The map pool changed, and some of those maps are from Heart of the Swarm. Other than that, nothing else has changed drastically except for the Infestor Fungal Growth nerf.
01/06/2013 09:53 AMPosted by Guilt
The map pool changed, and some of those maps are from Heart of the Swarm. Other than that, nothing else has changed drastically except for the Infestor Fungal Growth nerf.

Fungal has been nerfed? back then it rooted ground and air, doing 36 damage over 4 seconds and some more to armored I believe... What is it now since I don't see it in the recent notes.
It's the range reduction to 8 that is of note.
Infested terran egg health was also reduced so they are now killed by a single high templar storm.

All this has made 3-base all-ins against zerg much better with colossus and made late game slightly more reasonable
All those hours of frusteration, trying to macro VS zerg, has finally paid off

:-)

Now instead of losing to Blord Infestor, I actually win vs it.

It honestly feels like once you hit late game, zerg players macro fails so hard. I don't think any of them are really used to a game that lasts more than 20 minutes.

yay!

PvZ my fav matchup by far, even before the infestor nerf a while back. Just got easier though now.