To pool all of our collective RP ideas...

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 17 18 19 Next
Guys, guys... GUYS!!!

I have a good idea for a RP. It is COMPLETELY Rper run. The DM (Me) Has just the small responsibility to keep the RP moving, but you guys control the RP's direction.

It's quite simple, I create the world and scenario, you guys take it from there!

I know many of you have lost their patience with me, but I beg you to give me a second chance. Please hear me out?
I have no problem with joining one of your RPs, but you really should have an end goal in mind, otherwise things will just degrade into chaos. Also, what the world and scenario you have in mind?
01/15/2013 04:27 PMPosted by Warhawk
but you really should have an end goal in mind

Of course I have a goal in mind, but it's the Rpers who have to figure out how to get there, rather then my usual train track that you would have to follow.

Thanks War, that means a lot!

01/15/2013 04:27 PMPosted by Warhawk
Also, what the world and scenario you have in mind?

I've got a few ideas in mind, I will reveal them all and you guys can decide on one. I do have my favorites though ;)
Well, come on, spit them out!
I'll read 'em, but I'm looking at retirement in the next couple months.

^(The above likely won't happen XD.)
01/15/2013 04:31 PMPosted by Zarkun
^(The above likely won't happen XD.)

No kidding, though I think we can expect you to become a less prominent member.
hehe sounds interesting and different Markus and I don't care if suck at dming ... OK I do sorta with what you did in SS but that is the past so whatever. I'll join when it is up.
We'll see. Until I can find a job, I have a lot of free time between applications.
You've been saying that for a long time. xD Something tells me you'll turn into a legend before you retire :P

Okay, from my favorite to least favorite:

Rpers find themselves(Their characters) on a frigate being attacked by pirates. They must find a way to survive, escape, repel the boarders, whatever they choose. Every action each Rper makes directly influences the future.

Rpers find themselves(Their characters) on a colony being attacked by pirates/zerg/protoss. They must find a way to survive, escape or repel the attackers. Whatever they choose to do, it directly influences the future.

Rpers find themselves(Their characters) on a downed frigate in the middle of nowhere. Rpers must decide their motives and survive against all odds. (Zerg, protoss, pirates, natives, etc.)

I could have sworn I thought of more, but these are the only ones I can think of at the moment.

There are no restrictions on motives for any of the choices. However, other Rpers could kill you if your motives are contradicting theirs.
Was there maybe an idea where the RPers find themselves trapped in a marsh?
I actually like this idea a lot, the one on a colony/downed ship being my fav.
01/15/2013 04:42 PMPosted by Zarkun
Was there maybe an idea where the RPers find themselves trapped in a marsh?

No... Well... Kinda... When I say

01/15/2013 04:38 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Rpers find themselves(Their characters) on a downed frigate in the middle of nowhere.

This means it can be any tileset, marshes included.

01/15/2013 04:42 PMPosted by Warhawk
I actually like this idea a lot, the one on a colony/downed ship being my fav.

Noted, thanks!

I'll make the lore and stuff after we decide on a scenario.
Well, you have my vote, it being the downed ship in a marsh swamp setting.
Okay cool. Hopefully once I get a little more input from others I'll throw it up and make it official.

Thanks for giving me a second chance guys!!
Never said you wouldn't get one. Believe me, I've already had one bum RP.
01/15/2013 04:45 PMPosted by Zarkun
Well, you have my vote, it being the downed ship in a marsh swamp setting.

^ most of the current RPs are dieing. HB the other DMs aren't doing anything. CBS no one is posting. Fade Naits is a bit too ... MIA. Reaper it survives barely. TTS is rebooting. and i'm not in Outbreak.
Zarkun, Darkblade didn't die because of you, more than half the people in it, were working on Humanities Best. (You, Jester and ShadowFury) Me and TLM were the only others in it at the time. It just got neglected, that's all.
That's not the RP I was talking about, and I admit that one was a bit premature.
A being the downed ship in a marsh swamp setting.

Sounds good.

01/15/2013 04:53 PMPosted by Zarkun
That's not the RP I was talking about, and I admit that one was a bit premature.

Ah, then what RP are you talking about?
"Actually I just got bored and disappeared."