Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 18)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
Sorry, No can do. My Wrist-Tech is screwing up again. It will be 24 hours before I can fix it, until then, I'm practically invincible. Unless you can Delete The Positive Electrons of a Negative Proton, then you can't exactly hurt me until I fix it.
I chuckle and pull out a magnet. "Why do that when I can mess with your head?" Using said magnet, I throw him out of the bar. "Much better."
"A fondue fountain perhaps? Nah, too high class for this place. Supply and demand..."
"Absinthe, nuclear fuel, unobtanium and a dash of apathy. Ah, what a scrumptious drink."
As promised for two threads now:

NEW MENU ITEMS!!!!

The Lightyear- This drink will take you the distance

Justice Juice- Definitely not recommended for people with a... questionable history

ITEMS:
Pylon Powered Jellybeans- A classic now made available to the public. The extra energy may make you a little skiddish.
"I was going to ask for both new ones. But the first one does sound too gentle. And the second would be bad for me."
01/21/2013 06:12 AMPosted by ShadowFury
"I was going to ask for both new ones. But the first one does sound too gentle. And the second would be bad for me."
*Force feeds SF with the new drink known as.... Justice Juice! Each drop went down his throat*
My stomach starts to fatten out until it is round and then explodes, causing gastric juice to cover Crymson. My stomach regrows and walk over to the bathroom.
*My armor repelled the acid, my rifle primed and loaded... a one foot long Gauss Spike was fired out and went completely through SF's stomach.*
I continue down my way to the bathroom, completely ignorant to the Gauss spike in my stomach.
*A child with a small bladder came running past SF and into the Bathroom. Locking it as it was only a one person Bathroom*
Funny thing is.... There's only one bathroom in here.
Idiot. There's enough room in there for an entire convention! Did you not see the signs!?
01/21/2013 08:00 AMPosted by SlnderBurito
Idiot. There's enough room in there for an entire convention! Did you not see the signs!?
Shush you! I'm trying to make SF use a different one... That little boy was really a Changeling while SF is not.
Ah I see!
Still... he locked the host out of his own convention.
And you can slip under the door since you are a Changeling?
*I motion towards the rubber flaps on the door*
It's an Airtight bathroom.
"One of those design tweaks that I stand by. You can not imagine the number of times having air tight rooms has come in handy."
The doors becomes unlocked for ze resident Changeling. "There ye go."
*I dive inside, and what seems to be a splashing noise is heard from the other side*
A WATERSLIDE!? WHY IS THIS HERE!?
Waterslide? Lovely... What kind of Changeling wants a Waterslide?