Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 18)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
I really gotta start posting everything that I will probobly edit back into when I'm writing the original post...

New Bar thread coming shortly I see....
Should have been up before the end of page 24. Ah well.
Well I see not many people are on DA
Making the new thread now.
Hello again Zanon.
Greetings to you as well LeKroger. How are you this fine day?
Alright how about you?
As well as can be expected. Housework will be commencing shortly, so we will see if I have the time to put another piece of Dark and Light into circulation.
As I was a goin' over the far famed Kerry mountains, I met with captain Farrell and his money he was counting.

I first produced my pistol and I then produced my rapier, saying "Stand and deliver" for he were a bold deceiver.

I counted out his money and it made a pretty penny. I put it in me pocket and I took it home to Jenny.

She sighed and she swore that she never would deceive me, but the devil take the women for they never can be easy.

I went up to my chamber, all for to take a slumber. I dreamt of gold and jewels and for sure 't was no wonder, but Jenny drew me charges and she filled them up with water, then sent for captain Farrell to be ready for the slaughter

't was early in the morning, just before I rose to travel, up comes a band of footmen and likewise captain Farrell.

I first produced me pistol for she stole away me rapier, I couldn't shoot the water, so a prisoner I was taken.

If anyone can aid me 't is my brother in the army, if I can find his station in Cork or in Killarney.

And if he'll go with me, we'll go rovin' through Killkenny, and I'm sure he'll treat me better than my own a-sporting Jenny!

I'm back, obviously.
QUESTION:
A friend of mine has an old D2 account and is interested in joining Joeyrays. Is he going to need an SC2 account to get on?
May...be...tell him to try it first and see what happens. If it doesn't work, then yeah.
... I believe he did.. I think it said he needed a Starcraft Character...
Then yeah, he needs the game. Bnet is picky about that sh!t.
Well, feck.

Alright good to know, I wasn't sure if there was a work-around...

...Damnit.. I think I missed everybody...
He could put in a ticket with Bnet.
01/29/2013 06:01 PMPosted by Zarkun
He could put in a ticket with Bnet.

?
What's that?
It wouldn't work at all, you have to have a Starcraft 2 account to access the Starcraft 2 forums, while you can use a Starcraft 2 account, WoW account, or a Diablo 3 account for Diablo Forums.... It's weird... But yeah... Plus Diablo 2 is an older game compared to Starcraft 2 so putting in a ticket would be useless as hell.
You seriously don't know what a Support Ticket is?
Blizzard is fairly strict about their forums.

I started the WOW free to Lv 20, and found that my WOW forum access was restricted to support and general question forums only. I can't post in the JoeyRays equivalent in the WOW forums.
Nope.

Never heard of one.

BTW CR, I'm waiting on you in TTSR.