Out of the Frying Pan... (Discussion)

Joeyray's Bar
I'd much appreciate that! I'll start working on the sheet now...ish...
<Korozain>
Name: Dante Konta
Profession: Craftsman/writer
Preferred Equipment: Any sort of blade(preferably a polearm or axe of some time). Some form of heavy armor.
Backstory: As a child, he always excelled academically, but socially he was accepted but noted to be the "Odd One". Now, just a "Simple" craftsman on Korhal who also participated in theatrical events every so often. He enjoys taking things apart and making things from nothing... Anything...
Appearance: Black spiked back hair (firm, but not stab-your-eye-out pointy) young, light tan skin, dark brown eyes, moderate muscle mass, moderate body size. Wears black jeans pants, and a black leather "Militia" Oriental Jacket. Asian descent.
Defining Characteristics: Witty, smart, crafty, improvises with almost any situation and makes quick decisions, "Awkward"... Known to talk to himself and be very alone, very outgoing and energetic. Mature, but a child at heart.
Uh oh, two Dantes... This is gonna get confusing.
01/17/2013 04:17 PMPosted by KnarledOne
Uh oh, two Dantes... This is gonna get confusing.

Scott calls him "Rambo" so... It wont get confusing for me.

There are currently a few plots you could join:

Scott(MarkusDaWise), Dyvus(KnarledOne), Dante(Darkra) and Laura(CrymsonRaven) are currently in an unknown part of the ship. Laura is injured and they are fighting over what their next move is.

*Unknown*(Zarkun) and *Unknown*(TheHourglass) and Actum(TheLostMorph) are outside trying to get inside. *Unknown*(TheHourglass) Just fended off a local tribe called *Unknown*(ShadowFury)

Bryant(CrymsonRaven) is alone, treating his own wounds.

*Unknown*(Warhawk) just woke up.

Sorry, normally I memorize the Char sheet but when the other discussion thread got deleted I kinda forgot everyone :\

Accepted! Man... There are a lot of odd people on this ship.

Make your own or jump in someone elses!
He normally goes by his last name, or 'K'
01/17/2013 04:17 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Scott(MarkusDaWise), Dyvus(KnarledOne), Dante(Darkra) and Laura(CrymsonRaven) are currently in an unknown part of the ship. Laura is injured and they are fighting over what their next move is.
Te he he he... I have an interesting part of the plot that would be interesting. :3
uh-oh... What is it, CR?
01/17/2013 04:17 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
*Unknown*(Zarkun) and *Unknown*(TheHourglass) and *Unknown*(TheLostMorph) are outside trying to get inside.

Actum is inside trying to get Zarkun's char in and THG is off ... somewhere
Actum! That's his name! Actum!
Me love water. :3
Ever heard of an water table?
Name: Not Known, Called Blaze
Profession: Warrior, Psionic
Preferred Equipment: Katana, Any Rifle
Appearance: Nothing is seen of his features. Complete body is covered by black cloak. His eyes seem to glow a soft teal at all times. He wears black gauntlets with a large claw at the end of each finger.
Backstory: He entered the ship at one point. The details are foggy, for the guards who found him always woke up hours later with no memory of the events. When the ship crashed Blaze smashed his head against a steel wall, causing massive memory loss. He still naturally knows his skills with weapons and how to read minds with his Psionics. The rest of his abilities with Psionics will be remembered with his memories.
Oh, fat Buudah I am going to regret accepting this...

Listen SF, if you so much as think about being OP I will give you one warning... One... Accepted.
"I will not go extremely OP. I will not do anything on the edge of being OP until much, much later on."
01/17/2013 04:48 PMPosted by ShadowFury
I will not do anything on the edge of being OP until much, much later on.

I will not do anything on the edge of being OP without your and whomever im attacking's permission.

FIFY
"The only people I will attack with this guy is random made up peoples and monsters. Also, when he reaches full strength he will disappear."
I don't care if you're attacking magical pixies with horse ears, don't be OP.

You're pushin' it, boy! *Jabs a finger at SF, 50% playfully*
"It won't be OP, but it will be on the very edge of balanced. And yes, at full power you would consider him incredibly OP, so that's why he'll disappear completely from the RP. But I plan on his ascent in power to be slow."
I probably wont be on at all tomorrow :\

Scott will just blindly follow you guys and the captain... Just... Don't go back to the bridge until I get back :) It's kind of important.

Sideplots are allowed BUT!! Only in the context of the RP. I don't want monsters crawling out of the swamps and killing people, I don't want everyone to join SF's clan for the lolz, no random protoss incinerating the planet, etc, etc. Just between a few characters and stuff, okay? I know, I know, just... Please?
Darkra:

Your character is, how do I put this...

AN IMBECILE!

I definitely foresee some conflict there.
01/17/2013 04:24 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
*Unknown*(Zarkun) and *Unknown*(TheHourglass) and *Unknown*(TheLostMorph) are outside trying to get inside.

Actum is inside trying to get Zarkun's char in and THG is off ... somewhere

Well-said.