Most satisfying thing in Starcraft

General Discussion
1 2 3 10 Next
Beating someone after they've said:

"I'm a smurf. I'll tap out after you say gg".
Destroying the enemy base with 6 Nydus Worm simultaneously with a 120 supply advantage and then saying: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Beating them after their cheese fails
Beating a Zerg is the most satisfying thing you can ever do in any video game. It's like playing a game that you should never be able to win and winning.
While promotion is exhilarating, the most satisfying thing in Starcraft is an epic, even, back and forth battle to the death. Poetry in motion.
01/06/2013 12:16 PMPosted by MtlGuitarist
Beating a Zerg is the most satisfying thing you can ever do in any video game. It's like playing a game that you should never be able to win and winning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PmyYZqoGIw
lol I was practicing on my little brothers bronze account (playing terran, I am horrible) and ran into a diamond smurf XD

"You any good? what league?"

Me: "High bronze, rank 6-7"

"KK me too"

I made it my mission to keep him there ;)
Losing to a 2 rax, typing gg and having your opponent leave.
While promotion is exhilarating, the most satisfying thing in Starcraft is an epic, even, back and forth battle to the death. Poetry in motion.

Pretty much this.
Which is why TvT is my favorite match up. Because I find I get allot of these kinds of battles in that MU. Even if I loose I just sit there with a smile on my face thinking "that was freakin epic".
EDIT why
01/06/2013 12:26 PMPosted by TiberiumDSV

Oh wow... that kid needs to grow up.

Amen.

01/06/2013 12:26 PMPosted by TiberiumDSV

It's pathetic more than funny.
Both players playing aggressively in the early, mid and late game with back and forth battles where the game is decided by micro and macro skills in all battles, instead of just a deathball fight.
Beating a Zerg is the most satisfying thing you can ever do in any video game.

This. God i hate zerg :D
I like winning without ever fighting a major battle. Either tearing them apart through perfect harassment, or slowly constricting them in a war of positioning. I really like making people give in to their despair.
01/06/2013 12:59 PMPosted by PotatoLiSK
Both players playing aggressively in the early, mid and late game with back and forth battles where the game is decided by micro and macro skills in all battles, instead of just a deathball fight.
Beating the most imba race (Zerg), Switching races and rematching with a 1 sided victory by just massing banelings and amoving.

This.

My hands are always shivery and tingly after playing a zerg.
any time i win a game i'm pretty happy.