anyone willing to help ?

Protoss Discussion
just finished my practice league , did my first five games and lost the first 4 and won the last now im bronze league rank , is there any protoss players willing to teach me through Skype (so we can talk even when not in the game) and really teach me everything I can learn from openers, build orders, techniques, stratiges, literally anything you can so just reply back please , thanks
There was absolutely no need to make 3 threads about the same thing.
Just 4gate every single game.

Good luck in masters.
01/20/2013 07:16 PMPosted by JMS
just finished my practice league , did my first five games and lost the first 4 and won the last now im bronze league rank , is there any protoss players willing to teach me through Skype (so we can talk even when not in the game) and really teach me everything I can learn from openers, build orders, techniques, stratiges, literally anything you can so just reply back please , thanks
Hi.

You can add me in game. Zamara 931

I'll chat with you and give you my Skype ID there.

:)

If you're free right now, I am online at the moment.
01/21/2013 12:50 AMPosted by RainingMEN
There was absolutely no need to make 3 threads about the same thing.
Considering no one was willing to coach the poor guy, I can understand his eagerness to get more attention drawn to the fact that he wants to be coached. Although just 2 threads would have sufficed :)

PS:

If you're free JMS, add me and I'll be able to contact you on skype.
Well, I have to go for now, but I will be on later. Just leave a post here about your schedule.

See you around.
I've been busy lately and unable to play that much, but I should be free to help at night coming up.

wraithcube 155
skype name is the same.

Also zamara as long as you are offering coaching, my pvt could use some work. ;)

Maybe I should get my stream setup again.
01/21/2013 12:46 PMPosted by wraithcube
Also zamara as long as you are offering coaching, my pvt could use some work. ;)

I will see what I can do.

I won't be on until later (after dinner maybe), but what time are you planning to be online?
I'll probably won't be online till around 7pm MDT and just playing for a few hours. Might take some time to finally install a pair of additional fans in my computer first, since streaming causes a lot of stress on my stock i7 cpu cooler.
Well, just saying I cannot be on tonight, but I will try tomorrow. See you guys then :D
Just 4gate every single game.

Good luck in masters.

I like this response.
Build probes and pylons and don't get supply blocked.

Build other stuff as you get more money :)
Ill coach you i have a platinum build? imy friend got me in to the game and i have picked up his build he is currently a diamond. my chararcter coed is 211