Out of the Frying Pan II

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 11 12 13 26 Next
as i sat down on the table i turned to Laura "hey Laura can i ask you a question?"
i meant my lab, not the emitter.
The lab is roughly 16 miles away from the ship

not that far away I can walk that in a day. and as for your char waking up CR never gave an affective time for the sedative so .... he would remain sedated. also what darkra said.
"Who are you?"
OOC:
not that far away I can walk that in a day. and as for your char waking up CR never gave an affective time for the sedative so .... he would remain sedated. also what darkra said.

1. you don't know the direction
2. i'm psionic. i can wake up whenever i want.
"I'm still reporting it to our Security Officer... It was still a threat and we do not know if you are serious or not about your gains... And we don't know about the supplies. They could be decades old or... Fake." Said Bryant ever so calmly.

Laura just snickered and got up for the first time. "Dante... You are still getting your punishment... But I don't want you to die or get hurt... I believe in second chances... I was given a second chance. And what do you want?"
I scratch my chin, "Yeah, how about we go to the bridge and see whats up?" I look around a bit more and find a backpack, it has some paper and pencils and erasers in it. This belonged to someone who enjoyed drawing... I decide to keep all that stuff and put all my findings inside it.

"You ready to go?"
i smile "do you think a man can change? even one thats stooped so low as me?"
"I'm still reporting it to our Security Officer... It was still a threat and we do not know if you are serious or not about your gains... And we don't know about the supplies. They could be decades old or... Fake." Said Bryant ever so calmly.

Laura just snickered and got up for the first time. "Dante... You are still getting your punishment... But I don't want you to die or get hurt... I believe in second chances... I was given a second chance. And what do you want?"

"What have i to gain from luring you to fake supplies?"
Bryant said, "So you can kill us and take our supplies... That's what I would do."

Laura was still angry. "I'm still very angry, and I don't' know. That's for you to decide."
How bout this. i take you to the supplies, and you can decide if they are real. you are armed, so if i strike, i die. sound fair?
"That's not for me to decide... And I'm not armed."
i was about to give a reply when Jack appeared behind Laura. my stare becomes icy as i look past her shoulder, he seemed to be laughing at me. i turn back to Laura "you know the feeling when it seems something is following you? when you feel there is no escape?"
01/21/2013 12:24 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
"That's not for me to decide... And I'm not armed."

The i will arm you. where do you think i got this?
(Shows him the pulse rifle)
Laura didn't smile at all, but yes... She has. "Yes, I do.... I've led a troubled past... One of drugs and definitely not a great example for others. It's followed me, brought me done. First done it from stress.... I'm being stressed right now. So my past will continue to follow me. I'll try not to take them again though... But no promises."

Bryant stared at the weapon. "I'll pass... And I'm not leaving my patients behind since this has happened."
01/21/2013 12:14 PMPosted by TheGman
1. you don't know the direction

Torvus does WIN!

01/21/2013 12:14 PMPosted by TheGman
2. i'm psionic. i can wake up whenever i want

Um no ... I have several psionic characters and doing something like that is not psionic it is based on physiology. also I have NEVER seen ANYONE shake off sedatives that has not spent ALOT of time building up an immunity, has been given the antidote or has a natural immunity to poisons and sedatives of which your character has none.
"very well then."
*Stands up and leaves*
continues walking around the ship, not seeing anyone for quite a while. eventually gets bored and goes back to laboratory.
once again i was about to reply but it finally got to me. "what do you want Jack?"
OOC:
Have I missed anything pertaining to me? Or anything important for that matter?
OOC:
Have I missed anything pertaining to me? Or anything important for that matter?

I decided to come back to the ship (huge mistake) but other than that not much.
Wow....

IC: {Our friend just left... Just letting you know.}

Laura was confused, some part of her wanted to strangle him for what he did... But some other part was worried for him. "Dante? What's wrong? Who's Jack?"
other than Gman being an idiot? nope