Out of the Frying Pan II

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 8 9 10 26 Next
{Hello?}
IC:
I ignore the merc and turn to the radio;
{This is Eric with ship security, what do you want?}
I ask.
{Someone's actually alive? This is nick. I'm sending out a flare from where I am in an hour. Be outside the ship then.}
OOC: Feel free to respond any day now . . .
Should be. We went to the Med-Bay remember? I went and focused on the Doctors computer.
OOC: Had I been paying attention to time, the flare would just have gone up. I am not, however, so . . .
{you ready?}
In an RP you shouldn't use real time to calculate something you do in the RP... If that were true, then I would have been typing on the same computer for over 18 hours.
Lol, guess so. But still . . .
{What's left of the bridge crew?..} I ask, dreading the answer.


{Most of it actually. I was the only one who flew out the front window.}
"Eric, I found something!" I gesture for him to come over.

Information regarding a security breach and lock down level 3/4 All three med-bays and Infirmaries were assigned to prepare for high injured rates. More information is available for higher clearance officers.
lawl, he double posted.
Now who is the double poster, Koro? LOLOL, jk.
You know it can't be good when no one has posted in 14 hours . . .
Nah, we're just waiting on War.
01/21/2013 09:51 AMPosted by TheGman
You know it can't be good when no one has posted in 14 hours . . .
You know.... Maybe because no one is on? Or since it's an "official" holiday... They are with family?
OOC:
Yep, I'm here....

IC:
01/20/2013 06:02 PMPosted by Zarkun
{Most of it actually. I was the only one who flew out the front window.}

{Brilliant... well, at least we'll have the people for a court martial..}

01/20/2013 04:45 PMPosted by TheGman
{Someone's actually alive? This is nick. I'm sending out a flare from where I am in an hour. Be outside the ship then.}

{Sorry, but I've got things to attend to in here...}

01/20/2013 06:03 PMPosted by Korozain
"Eric, I found something!" I gesture for him to come over.

I look over the file and grunt;
"That doesn't tell us much, I just a security grunt, so I don't have access, but the bridge crew's still alive, so they'll be able to tell us what the hell happened.}
{I don't know that that's a feasible ending, but I suppose that's a good point.} I shine my light on a nearby doorway, spotting a less than fortunate mechanic crushed beneath some crates. "That's a horrible way to go..."
IC:
01/21/2013 10:03 AMPosted by Zarkun
{I don't know that that's a feasible ending, but I suppose that's a good point.}

{As a way to dispose of our sick little merc, I think it's an excellent plan. Nice clean and no questions later about murder. Wouldn't you agree?}
{Look, I don't even know what he did, and I'd rather find out from the girl, but I'm well aware of his history as a womanizer and woman beater.}
{Okay then. If you ever need any supplies . . . I'm your man.}
OOC: Hey, SF, getting bored here. mind throwing some natives my way?

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum