Game Client Version Mismatch Error Message

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11 26 Next
01/26/2013 12:14 PMPosted by Bighead
Same region issue! when is this is going to be fixed ???? come on! this have days now since the horrific 8Gb patch............

The issue mentioned in the first page is an ENTIRELY different issue than the one that is going on from page 2 to here. Two different issues.

No, I have been having the same issue as everybody else, not trolling. Have have been very specific in the past, and have been actively on these forums requesting a solution, check my posting history.

The problem described here by everybody "your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. are you using the correct client" I used to have but no longer do.

I will check mine since Aldrexus was mentioning it to both of us previously.

Edit: Still not working.
I can login to the beta with SCII-2 but still I have invalid login with SCII-1, I must login with SCII-1 account because my heart of swarm account linked with SCII-1
same as this guy account
http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u389/Santrega2/BetaAccess_zps0ee83380.png
Still getting

"Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?"

So a sweeping fix has not been made. For those that have seen their problem fixed, congrats. I know Blizz is working hard on this one. This is what the beta is for, so stuff like this can be alleviated before launch.
I can login to the beta with SCII-2 but still I have invalid login with SCII-1, I must login with SCII-1 account because my heart of swarm account linked with SCII-1
same as this guy account
http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u389/Santrega2/BetaAccess_zps0ee83380.png

Lucky :) Both of mine still do not work :)
same here
Same error message "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?". I bought digital copy about a week ago.
No, I have been having the same issue as everybody else, not trolling. Have have been very specific in the past, and have been actively on these forums requesting a solution, check my posting history.

The problem described here by everybody "your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. are you using the correct client" I used to have but no longer do.

Congrats Ralphy! Would you mind making a quick summary of the things you did? Was your Battle.net showing up with the HotS beta realm? Are you using SCII-1 or SCII-2? Do you have VPN in place, custom DNS settings, running as admin even? Anything special going on?
Region mismatch halp
01/26/2013 01:09 PMPosted by DevilDog
Region mismatch halp

“Game client version mismatch with selected region.” If you receive this message, please press “OK” and try logging into the game normally.
Still does not work

01/26/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Odysseus
Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?
My profile did not even show that I had access to the Beta after I prepurechased HOTS, it showed only the PTR even though I had been playing the Beta pre patch for several weeks. After the patch I had the bug described here everybody is talking about. Last night however the PTR Icon was replaced by the beta icon my account. I attribute that to the staff playing with things trying to get it to work.

Everything I tried did not seem to work. I re installed HOTS Client, I deleted the any trace of HOTS in my registry, and I also made a dozen pesky posts on here trying to Galvanize Blizzard. Last night I decided to just let it play out and wait for a fix or whatever. I trying logging in this morning and it didn't work, the I tried logging in this afternoon and it did. My only guess is that they are playing around with my account possibly to figure out what may be causing the bug. I really have no evidence of this though except that he asked me specifically to try again last night along with another guy who still is experiencing the problem.

sorry guy I am sure Bliz will figure it out soon enough.

glglgl
My account is working on my WOL loader,
but when I try HoTS it gives me the same old "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?" stuff. (I can't log in basically)

However, my brother CAN log into both WOL and HoTS just fine.

I noticed that under :Sc2 Beta HoTS>Options>Game Play>Expansion Level
My option was shaded to be WOL, not allowing me to switch between the two, and my brothers was shaded, but with the selection HoTS.

Could this be part of the reason that we are experiencing different results?
RUReltih, I'm seeing the same as you in HOTS: locked expansion level to WOL, and the 2 messages that everyone else is seeing, unable to play.

In WOL, everything seems to work fine for me. I've seen the initial region mismatch error a few times, but it's inconsistent. Never asks for a region, and allows me to login and play fine.
Something changed for me in the past hour it seems. Region mismatch error is gone, but I still have an error logging into either of the Beta realms.
My account is working on my WOL loader,
but when I try HoTS it gives me the same old "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?" stuff. (I can't log in basically)

However, my brother CAN log into both WOL and HoTS just fine.

I noticed that under :Sc2 Beta HoTS>Options>Game Play>Expansion Level
My option was shaded to be WOL, not allowing me to switch between the two, and my brothers was shaded, but with the selection HoTS.

Could this be part of the reason that we are experiencing different results?

Don't think so. Happened to me and I initially thought that is the case. But then when it switched back to HOTS I was still unable to log in :(
mine is shaded on hots but still wont let me play

Weird, mine is grayed out on WOL and I also cant play HAHA
01/26/2013 01:39 PMPosted by PsychoKiller
Weird, mine is grayed out on WOL and I also cant play HAHA

When you enter login and error shows, if you go back to options you will see its changed to HOTS, no longer WOL - at least for me, but even after it changes, wont let me log
Still waiting for a fix...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU0vgmf8-bE
my login problems. I have been playing beta for a month now and this is the error I have recieved since the update.