Game Client Version Mismatch Error Message

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
"Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?"

Is the message that i get when i try to login. Any work arounds?
I'm having the same issues.
i wish that there was a fix.. or an aggro reset
It does not allow you to log in normally :/

"Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?"

Is the message that i get when i try to login. Any work arounds?

Pretty much the exact same message here and I installed the NA installer.
I have also been getting the "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you sure your using the right client?"

Until now I've been playing the beta with no problem. I entered the beta after pre-ordering HoTS.

Is that common theme here? Were any of you getting this error that did not enter the beta via pre-order?
I have also been getting the "Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you sure your using the right client?"

Until now I've been playing the beta with no problem. I entered the beta after pre-ordering HoTS.

Is that common theme here? Were any of you getting this error that did not enter the beta via pre-order?

just a little question, did you get an email and did the beta show up on ur account page when you got in it? or could u just log in to the client after prepurchasing?
If you are all getting the same message, it is probably an issue on Blizzard's end. When Cloaken said there would be network stability issues, I would expect this for the next week. We did get a major 8.2G title update yesterday.

Be patient guys - balance updates are good, but powering through these issues is what is going to make the game work. - No need to spam the forums if the problem has already been reported.
same issue over here with

01/25/2013 02:50 PMPosted by spacecraft
same here "your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region are you using the correct client?"

and i have the link enabled to downloaded in my account... but havent recive any beta key in my mail...
still can't log in, hit okay, log in, and then get another error
Chicken McNuggets.
just a little question, did you get an email and did the beta show up on ur account page when you got in it? or could u just log in to the client after prepurchasing?

I could just log in after pre-ordering.

Edit: As of a few minutes ago my account showed HoTS on my account as my main game as well as two betas [SCII-1] and [SCII-2] however I am still getting the same error telling me I do not have an active account for my region. /shrug
01/25/2013 04:31 PMPosted by Zhorius

I could just log in after pre-ordering.

same thing with me and after the patch i couldnt log in, i spoke with a blizzard rep and noone seemed to know what was going on but he was really helpful and was trying to help me get it fixed. heres what he told me that he was told by someone higher than him in power:

"honestly with the Global play patch that just went in it is possible that he got booted from accessing something he didn't technically have and may have to wait for his acct to be flagged:("

which was explained that the beta flag that was in there system was not activated and deactivated, but never activated at all. and that it was strange that i could log into beta even without getting an email or it being on my account page

it has been said that it will be fixed with time and i was given a rough estimate of about 1-3 days but then again u know... its in blizzard time.

And also everyone, please don't blow up customer support about this issue because there is really nothing they can do as it is out of their hands it is up to the highest of high templar at blizzard hq that flags the beta accounts

(also hate the message and not the messenger please)

edit: as for your last point about the two betas being there, they say heart of the swarm beta and not wings of liberty ptr? i have two other accounts as well as my hots main account but they both say wol ptr and not hots beta
Like Aldrexus said, if you get the 'Game client version mismatch with selected region' error, just simply click OK, Connect, and try signing in. Then click 'SCII-2' for HotS, 'SCII-1' for WoL. It should work.
01/25/2013 04:45 PMPosted by AeonSolace
Like Aldrexus said, if you get the 'Game client version mismatch with selected region' error, just simply click OK, Connect, and try signing in. Then click 'SCII-2' for HotS, 'SCII-1' for WoL. It should work.

it should work but it doesnt work :\
Thank you all for bringing the “no game accounts that can be used in this region” error message to our attention. While this is not the error message we’re referring to in the original post, we are aware of the issue and are working to address it as quickly as possible.
01/25/2013 04:55 PMPosted by Aldrexus
Thank you all for bringing the “no game accounts that can be used in this region” error message to our attention. While this is not the error message we’re referring to in the original post, we are aware of the issue and are working to address it as quickly as possible.

this is good news to know that it is actually being worked on, please keep us updated
01/25/2013 04:55 PMPosted by Aldrexus

Yes, thank you for your continued support!
Here's hoping for a fix soon!