Aftermath and Revelations

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 6 7 8 Next
Sorry, been busy job hunting the last couple days. Taking a break tomorrow though.
02/06/2013 10:23 PMPosted by Zarkun
Sorry, been busy job hunting the last couple days. Taking a break tomorrow though.

Don't worry, I'm in the same boat as you, still trying to finish writing my fic.
Time to bump this again. Zarkun, I'm still waiting for more reviews from you...
Working like crazy to get applications in. I'm working on freeing up the time.
02/09/2013 03:04 PMPosted by Zarkun
Working like crazy to get applications in. I'm working on freeing up the time.

I know what you mean, it's all right. Please let me know when you're ready to read again.
Bumping again.

Zarkun, I hope your free time comes soon. At the very least I hope you will have more before the month is out...
Bump.

Hey Zarkun, are those applications of yours taken care of by now?
Just about. I'm actually getting ready for a job interview tomorrow at a Jack in the Box, so here's to hoping.
02/12/2013 07:04 PMPosted by Zarkun
Just about. I'm actually getting ready for a job interview tomorrow at a Jack in the Box, so here's to hoping.

Very well. If so, I'll be waiting for your further reviews...
All right Zarkun, I hope your interview at Jack in the Box went well, I'm still waiting...
It did, just fighting a cold. I'm reading it right now, just slower thanks to my headache...
02/14/2013 07:56 PMPosted by Zarkun
It did, just fighting a cold. I'm reading it right now, just slower thanks to my headache...

Very well, I'll continue to wait. I hope you get better...
Time to bump this again. Zarkun, I hope you're getting better, I'm still waiting.
Bumping again. Zarkun, still waiting on you...
Time to bump this again. Zarkun, still waiting on you...
Kay, Ragnarok, I think it's pretty safe to assume Zarkun has stopped reading. Please stop bumping?

kaythanksbye
Kay, Ragnarok, I think it's pretty safe to assume Zarkun has stopped reading. Please stop bumping?

kaythanksbye
He probably forgot about it due to crazy things happening.

kaythanksbye

Mark, stop being an @ss. I just haven't gotten back around to it because I'm so tired lately.

kaythanksbye

Mark, stop being an @ss. I just haven't gotten back around to it because I'm so tired lately.

Which is fine, I'll keep waiting for you to do it...

kaythanksbye

Sorry, thought I was defending you. Carry on, gentlemen.