Team Derp UNITE!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
01/26/2013 03:24 AMPosted by SwansGoMoo
Eh, could be worse. At least we got Fencar :D

I was sad that you guys got Fencar, but I will make sure that I face him in a TvT and beat him :D
Fear me! The best Gold player on the forums! :P
Eh, could be worse. At least we got Fencar :D

I was sad that you guys got Fencar, but I will make sure that I face him in a TvT and beat him :D
Unless it's on Whirlwind, Ohana, or a HotS map. For some reason you always lose to me on those. :P
01/26/2013 07:53 AMPosted by Fencar

Unless it's on Whirlwind, Ohana, or a HotS map. For some reason you always lose to me on those. :P

Good thing two of those are in the pool. :P
We should setup training sessions sometime soon to keep up with team alpha's goal of training all their lower league players.

Send me replays and I can start to look over what people need to improve on and see if we can structure a training session toward that. (yeah i'm copying you anesthetic. Bring it on!)
wraithcube@gmail.com

Just I don't understand TvT so somebody else on our team will have to help with that matchup.
01/26/2013 09:12 AMPosted by wraithcube
We should setup training sessions sometime soon to keep up with team alpha's goal of training all their lower league players.
Absolutely.

Just I don't understand TvT so somebody else on our team will have to help with that matchup.
I feel like Fencar should probably cover that, but I will if he doesn't want to.
OOOOH...sweeet.

I pondered making a clan of one [The]

though it would be pretty sweet to see [The]Prodofvoid

derp was my second choice just did not exist yet.
01/26/2013 07:53 AMPosted by Fencar

Poorly designed maps >_>

Poorly designed maps >_>
Yet, Ohana is one of the most well-received community created maps, and Whirlwind is in the GSL last I checked.

I should be able to help with that.

Poorly designed maps >_>
Yet, Ohana is one of the most well-received community created maps, and Whirlwind is in the GSL last I checked.

Lol? I never really enjoyed playing on Ohana personally, at least once it became a mainsream map and I stopped being a hipster for being one of the earliest testers on it.

Whilrwind you just practice on all the time and are way better than I am on :P
Practice time! :D
i hope you guys win over that ultimate trolling QQer team
01/26/2013 10:29 AMPosted by XxXxX

What? They're not trolls. But I'll do my best! :D
01/26/2013 10:29 AMPosted by XxXxX

who that?
01/25/2013 09:31 PMPosted by Ponera
it woulda been hilarious if him and I were on a team cause he hates canadians

I'm Canadian and me and Anesthetic get along just fine.
Tonight, at 6pm Pacific, let's get together on channel "Team Derp" for some 1v1 obs practice.

3 hours from now. (short notice yeah, but let's give er a shot.)
I can't I go to bed at that time. 9PM EST T_T

I pondered making a clan of one [The]

That is the tag my clan uses in BF3. In this instance it stands for (T)he (H)igh(E)st.
Tonight, at 6pm Pacific, let's get together on channel "Team Derp" for some 1v1 obs practice.

3 hours from now. (short notice yeah, but let's give er a shot.)
I can make it, but I can't stay long. Got tons of homework to do tomorrow.