Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 19)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 21 22 23 26 Next
"Because it is fun Warhawk." I say before taking a sip of my drink.
"Ah. Makes sense."
02/19/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Warhawk
"Just out of curiosity, why does everyone beat the crap out of Xer?..."

"He also makes it too easy."
"I see. Poor fellow..."

"How 'bout my drink?"
"Agreed" I take another sip of my drink and then activate the holo comp I have and start working on something.
I mix up War's drink before Zanon comes back and then hand it too him. "I didn't make that, agreed?"
i walk in and see the destruction "another day in the bar" i mutter before sitting down "hey Zanon can you get my a Scotties? also what would you think if i said i was making like a story?"
"Make what?"
I ask, pouring the mix into a hip flask;
"A bloody medic please."
I mix up a Scotty and slide it to darkra, as well as a Bloody Medic for Warhawk.
"Make what?"
I ask, pouring the mix into a hip flask;
"A bloody medic please."

"i'm thinking of making a short story series thing, you know been having a few ideas in my head and all"
*Appears in the corner, cloaked*
*Steps on a twig*

HOW THE H*LL?!?!?!!?!? I really suck at stealth.....
Xer finds himself hurtling into the brick wall across the street. "Oh, sorry. Reflex."
*looks left and right*

"Out of sheer curiousity... One HBRB. Shot size. Accelerator for a week."

There's a portal near Zarkun, with half of me sticking out. Just about above the hips, with one arm lazily keeping me inside of it.
The drink is mixed up, and a me appears near the bar, handing morrjo the drink before disappearing.
Zarkun gets swallowed up the spit out of the shadows at a speed of one-hundred kilometers per second. He slams straight through smylez's clinic. "TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE!" I pump my fist as I walk out of the wreckage, my head was twisted and looked to the side, my elbows were bent the wrong way, and my feet were twisted to opposite angles. My dog simply skipped along behind me, as if nothing had happened.
SF flies out into a 100,000 kiloton nuke, his body no longer under his control. As soon as he touches it, both him and the nuke teleport away, and both go off far from the bar.
I look about, slightly abashed at the chaos-slash-usual-activity here.

"Ah well. Thanks for that, Jester. Now then..."

I slip back into the portal, slipping the drink into a hypodermic syringe as my voice echoes out.

"Oh Solaris~!"

A scream promptly echoes out before the portal snaps shut.
I remain in my seat as the pain drunk SF has his hallucination. "Poor sod."
02/19/2013 03:58 PMPosted by RedOctober
HEY!!!!! I'M ALIVE! Cha miss me?

I missed you :P

(Just to make conversation, not because I'm a total nerd or anything :P) I beat Dead Space and was moving on to Dead Space 2 when it was abruptly taken from me :(
I missed you :P

(Just to make conversation, not because I'm a total nerd or anything :P) I beat Dead Space and was moving on to Dead Space 2 when it was abruptly taken from me :(
So you want from being "DaWise" to being a dead Drell. :P