Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 19)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
"Tis a good read."
Another double post, but you people seem to forget this thread exists after a bit.

Demon Judge- "This court finds you guilty!"

Richard Warlick- "I accept the verdict." Incinerates the Demon Judge's head. "But deny the sentence."
"You must be a BOOB to believe in such nonsense!"
^ Props to whomever knows that quote.
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!
I've gotten to page 642...

at least it's not as far along as Homestuck, all 5000+ pages....
That female thing is a fairly large issue with Cale.
Richard- I mean you harm.

Cale- NO HARM!! YOU MEAN HIM NO HARM!!!!

Richard is the best character ever. Remind me to make an undead warlock named Richard when I get WoW....
"'Where's my fish?'" A shark lies upon Cale.

"Say hello to my little friend." A bunny appears in Richard's hands. "Now say hello to his larger angrier friend." Krunch appears with a warhammer.

*BURSTS THROUGH THE WAL-I MEAN DOOR*

ROMANTICALLY APOCALYPTIC

^^

Aww crap. I was going to sneak in all stealthy like...damn it...

*BURSTS THROUGH THE WAL-I MEAN DOOR*

ROMANTICALLY APOCALYPTIC

^^

Aww crap. I was going to sneak in all stealthy like...damn it...
Beat me to it. Welcome back.
Thanks, :)
We missed ya Jay.
Welcome to Captania, my dear Jay! :D

It's simply WONDERFUL to have you back again!
We are at Defcon 1, in the Homestuck Pentagon, however... WE REQUIRE ASSISTANCE!
I missed Jay by a hour.
/sadface
We burned the reserve stock as well as the recipe. Had to clear out trolls and witches and that stuff was the most volatile and flammable.
It has, it has.

Your smarmy politician was great, you my friend do truly disgusting bad guys. (and yes, that was a complement.)
Several shots ring out, catching Nukester in the face and torso, knocking him into a puddle of water as deep as an ocean. "Cool off first. Don't need the bar catching fire."
I look at Nukester and the shadows start to dance around him. Light seems to dissipate all around him as I disappear. He hears whispering from all around him, speaking things of the like he did not want to hear. Soon he falls to the ground, madness taking over him. He mutters things afterwards so quietly no one could hear. The madness engulfed him. My laugh echoes across the bar as I reappear. "Such fun."