Hell's Bells (Pre-RP sign up)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 6 7 8 14 Next
Ah......Ok, no DT. Anything else I should know?
01/28/2013 04:58 PMPosted by darkra
looks good hawk

Sweet.
01/28/2013 05:11 PMPosted by Jester

hmm well what are you going for here like super big boss man or like subtle Mundus type of deal
Darkra what do you think of my two chars? If you commented on the first one I didn't see it. First is on page 2 and second is on 6
A ok morph
@Darka:
When are you/Zarkun planning on starting this?
Wednesday probably
darkra can you do thursday ... I work on Wednesdays ...
It's the opening bit, Morph, you won't miss much.
OK .. I should be available 3-4:30 my time more or less and should be back around 9:45 or so ... so hopefully I can participate at least a bit in the opening.
"I added armor appearance."
This looks interesting. I almost feel like... no.

I may sign up for this if I have time later.
Added backstory
Will join later today if I have time.
kk no prob everyone. i just got back from writing 2 exams and my head hurts like a b*tch but gimmie a ring if you need me to check anything
Glad to know you live. E-mail me if you think we need to discuss something.
uuhh i think we need to alter faction objectives
E-mail me and we'll work on it.
01/28/2013 06:01 PMPosted by darkra

hmm well what are you going for here like super big boss man or like subtle Mundus type of deal

Well, for the most part he's going to be a sort of Boss enemy, but I was hoping to split how he worked against each faction then at a point just make him full-boss and fight people.

Overall Idea:
Dominion: Turn everyone on each other as much as possible and generally make their lives miserable
Order: Generally make their lives as miserable as possible while finding a way to use their own advantages against them.
Nephilim: Kill or Cripple whenever the moment rises, and make their lives miserable.
That..sounds like Mundus.