Hell's Bells (Pre-RP sign up)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 7 8 9 14 Next
Ah, ok. Another thing I want to know, as this will change my Demon's appearance if it is a yes:

Is there a limit to how big the Demon can be in its true form? I.e, can I make like a 30 foot big juggernaut for a character or should he just keep his height as it is?
Well, depends on whether or not you have a disguise. Are you walking around in a human form most of the time?
Well, most of the time it'll be out front, doin work and killing people, however I think Mundus had a human body and a MASSIVE demon body, didn't he?
A yep. However, he had his demon form fused to his human form, so the giant one you fight in the game is a projection of sorts.
Ah. Well, that is not what I am after, so..........

You know what? I might be able make the whole projection thing work, but I'll need time( and a yay/nay from DMS) to work on it.
Get it up and I'll yay or nay it.
Ah. Well, that is not what I am after, so..........

You know what? I might be able make the whole projection thing work, but I'll need time( and a yay/nay from DMS) to work on it.

but in the end its my A OK that matters.

oh and Zark have you replied to email yet?
Didn't know you'd sent it. Give me a moment.
Ok, here is what I got so far, and bear with me, I had a bit of trouble deciding on its looks.

Human appearance: Many appearances, but just going to state the one it'll use often:
Female, roughly age 30. 6' with pitch-black hair covering one eye and a pig-tail in the back. Lithe build with a formal appearance(Dress with a necklace, well-cleaned.) Left arm has a glove that covers the arm entirely. Green eye color.

Demon Form: Massive black-skinned creature (35 feet height) with no legs. Multiple sets of wings (Three pairs). Long tail with wrecking-ball end. No head, with a single shifting eye in the center of its body. No arms openly visible, instead spiked tendrils erupt from its body. Mouth on the bottom of its body that splits open into eight flaps with teeth and various other weapons it can use.
01/29/2013 03:27 PMPosted by Jester
Lethe

Should be lithe. Looks good otherwise.
Ok, here is what I got so far, and bear with me, I had a bit of trouble deciding on its looks.

Human appearance: Many appearances, but just going to state the one it'll use often:
Female, roughly age 30. 6' with pitch-black hair covering one eye and a pig-tail in the back. Lithe build with a formal appearance(Dress with a necklace, well-cleaned.) Left arm has a glove that covers the arm entirely. Green eye color.

Demon Form: Massive black-skinned creature (35 feet height) with no legs. Multiple sets of wings (Three pairs). Long tail with wrecking-ball end. No head, with a single shifting eye in the center of its body. No arms openly visible, instead spiked tendrils erupt from its body. Mouth on the bottom of its body that splits open into eight flaps with teeth and various other weapons it can use.

kk i'll let you give it a shot but the minute i smell something going wrong its termination on the spot
You sure that isn't your dinner burning? /troll
well Zarkun...

roses are red...
violets are red....
bushes are..... red?
trees are...........RED!?

OH MY GOD MY GARDEN IS ON FIRE!!!!!
You, uh, might want to go put that out. *Hides flamethrower in the closet.*
fyi check mail
Don't kill the moment you.
WHY ZARKUN WHY WOULD SOMEONE BURN MY GARDEN!!!
I don't know, but it might have been that Firebat there. *Points at the Firebat walking by.* Go get 'im.

kk i'll let you give it a shot but the minute i smell something going wrong its termination on the spot

Ok, I'll try my best not to be SF. XD But I am allowed to toss y'all around and make it hard for everyone, right?
i turn to the firebat and SHOOP DA WOOP!!! his !@#