mothership rush ?

Protoss Discussion
is there an actual build order to it ? ive obviously just saw a replay of HUK pulling it off but has it been done before by others even if it was for fun where theres a build order to it ? if there is I would try it for the lol's .
I played against a protoss who got one out in 9 minutes
His first mistake was going for a mothership rush against Protoss.
There is a build order to it:

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Mothership_Rush_All_In
It's not a standard build, and not very viable at higher levels. However, it's actually reasonably potent. I was able to take a gold league opponent out with it (not that all gold league players will lose to it, just that one).

I disagree with the Liquipedia build order, as there is a better one on TL:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=254922

Personally, I use a slightly more economy rush that lets me use primarly stalkers with the mothership. I only lost to a masters league player who did a 5 stalker rush (weak early defense).
01/25/2013 06:07 PMPosted by Solomon
is there an actual build order to it ? ive obviously just saw a replay of HUK pulling it off but has it been done before by others even if it was for fun where theres a build order to it ? if there is I would try it for the lol's .

Only in 2v2

Only in 2v2 my butt.

It possible to rush ms in pvz and pvt, both on 1 base.
I'm sad to say I lost to it on ladder when I was in platinum. To make matters worse it was when day9 did the mothership rush funday monday. The guy who beat me actually ended up on the daily with a replay against a different opponent.

Granted a it wouldn't have been a loss if my observer didn't barely miss the mothership going around to my base and then end up on the opposite side of the map while cloaked units killed my main.
A korean pro by the name of NEXSickness does a mothership rush only in pvt though. He recently released a replay pack maybe you can check it out for the build order.