Prev 1 19 20 21 26 Next
IC:
I nod;
"To the best of my ability, yes."

OOC:
Um, yeah, where did the portal go?...
Dante's RV?
/shrug
I don't have a single clue, I just went ahead and came along since I'll be forced into it anyway... Or willingly. But really... Where are we?

IC: "I feel like that one Ventus guy will disapprove of my actions later in the future... That is if I know what my actions and choices are going to be."
OOC:
I'm going to make the executive assumption that the RV is where the portal leads to.

IC:
I shrug;
"That bridge can be dealt with when we get there."
I say, leading her over to the RV.

OOC:
We should probably wait for Zarkun and/or Jester at this point.
Poor Jester, he's missed nearly five pages...
I have free time but I'm currently experiencing computer problems. I hope to get a new laptop shortly. And I have nothing to do in RP ... you didn't have to be so damn rude ... sigh if your going to be like that I'll just drop. I hate @sshole DM's.
02/02/2013 04:11 PMPosted by Warhawk
And our plot... I hope he can still do the whole voices thing. Unless I get the feeling that someone is going to cut her connection of something... Oh well... The plot shall go on!

!ti od 'tnod
OOC:
Don't do what?
BTW, MASSIVE Homestuck update...
OOC:
Don't do what?
BTW, MASSIVE Homestuck update...
Don't sever the link.... THEY UPDATED IT!?
OOC:
Yep. Like 15+ double pages.
OOC:
Yep. Like 15+ double pages.
O_O
OOC:
Not to mention a major allusion to the window/fenstrated pane things...
OOC:

OCC:
At this point, I'm already caught up, and many things don't make sense to me, but if I make any word about it *Makes gesture of a slit throat.*
OOC:
Good point.
02/02/2013 04:14 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
I have free time but I'm currently experiencing computer problems. I hope to get a new laptop shortly. And I have nothing to do in RP ... you didn't have to be so damn rude ... sigh if your going to be like that I'll just drop. I hate @sshole DM's.

hey i didn't mean to be so blunt but @sshole is a bit overstated son if i was an @ss i wouldn't even bother to tell you anything.

oh and War how did you not notice the carving XD

IC: i was going for the news tower when Beowulf appeared beside me "you really think you can take Bob on in your sorry state?" she asks "well i don't have much of a choice do i" i say before picking up the pace
So where did the portal go?
OOC: dunno Zark made the portal but i guess i'll make something up.

DM:

CR: you find yourself in the middle of a sprawling street, people talking everywhere and chatter is abundant, many shops and other stores litter the street, looks like a shopping district
OOC:
Um... sorry, but I'm off, probably for the night.
F*ck...sorry guys, RL called. Recap?
I still don't understand this portal... Whelp... Looks like me and Jest can have some hilarious fun soon... Again. Since no one is there with me. :P

F*ck...sorry guys, RL called. Recap?
I twist and fell on my ankle, War kinda persuaded my person to go with him after she told him that my person didn't have a choice in the matter... etc, etc.... And we went through a portal that was yours? And she only "trusts" War's person as of yet.
Recap me and I'll fix that. Morph, I don't even know if you followed me to the RV, if so, I can give you a boss to fight so you have something to do.
OOC: perfect timeing imma be AFK for maybe an hour so Zark can you DM for me?
I can't DM if I have no idea what's going on...