What race for my play style

General Discussion
coming back after a 4 month break or so and still cant decide what race i want to play i was masters before i took this break with Terran and zerg , my only complaints with terran was i can not remember builds for the life of me for some reason after 20 supply i just forget thats one thing i like about zerg it was just gas timings and Etc.

my playstyle .

like to sit back and turtle but at the same time apply some pressure if i choose to , like to have simple and easy builds to remember and follow (this is key) i LOVE terran but my failure was remembering builds and doing them correctly..... my macro and micro are good just a little rusty from ym little break i took ,

i like being able to see my enemy with vision so i know what there up to and i can counter it or at least try , and i always like have the same amount of bases or more ,

one thing i do not like is always having to be agressive in order to stay a head and win , i rather be deffenseive and defend while making a big army

thats all i can really think of to write here i know most will say just play them all or pick who you want , but i want a race thats for my play style ,

Terran is the agressive race correct?
Zerg the macro race
Protoss in the middle?

pretty much sums it up?
Terran would be best for you then.
Play random as a barcode. That will make people double rage.
Terran is the agressive race correct?
Zerg the macro race
Protoss in the middle?

Protoss is the EZ mode race.
Terran ? I find with Terran you need to be aggressive annoying or other wise you fall behind If you don't do damage ....unless I'm missing something that changed since I've been gone
02/02/2013 01:49 PMPosted by llllllllllll
like to sit back and turtle but at the same time apply some pressure if i choose to , like to have simple and easy builds to remember and follow (this is key) i LOVE terran but my failure was remembering builds and doing them correctly..... my macro and micro are good just a little rusty from ym little break i took ,

Sounds like Protoss Robotics style.
terran
02/02/2013 01:57 PMPosted by Czolgosz
Play random as a barcode. That will make people double rage.

Protoss is the EZ mode race.

Don't need to click on you to know your favorite race and current rank.