Diamond P streaming - looking for critique

General Discussion
http://www.twitch.tv/revelatus

I welcome critique of my play. I want to improve. Thanks.
Make base and defense it, silly!
Save colossus, very important not lose.
He's good C:
If you want Master as Protoss, just proxy 2 gate.

(yes I'm serious; smurf: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3797494/1/LotsovPhun/ )

Best of luck to you!
Lol, thanks for watching. I'm done for the night. I'll try to stream a couple hours a night at least. I have limited time to play because I work fulltime but I can usually play ~10 games / night.

I need to work on not letting terran engage my army while im not paying attention XD
Lol, thanks for watching. I'm done for the night. I'll try to stream a couple hours a night at least. I have limited time to play because I work fulltime but I can usually play ~10 games / night.

I need to work on not letting terran engage my army while im not paying attention XD

Cool beans! XD Will have to check you out later. Haha poor guy, slave to the pyramid during the day, slave to the internet at night.

You must be a 90's kid, I bet :D

Cool beans! XD Will have to check you out later. Haha poor guy, slave to the pyramid during the day, slave to the internet at night.

You must be a 90's kid, I bet :D

Almost. 1989 :P
Stream is live for a couple hours
Gogo masters.

Anyone who wants to see the trippy-est scroll wheel warp ins check this out.
I noticed that Terran dropped you a lot. Try and keep and HT back at how to Feedback if you have good minimap awareness.

And how did you get the Pylon Radius to look like that?
02/01/2013 07:09 PMPosted by VIPER
I noticed that Terran dropped you a lot. Try and keep and HT back at how to Feedback if you have good minimap awareness.

Good advice, also a couple cannons are great with that.

02/01/2013 07:09 PMPosted by VIPER

Just higher graphics settings.

Models on low will make the pylon look like that.

And yea, I normally don't play this bad >.<

My pvt usually looks more like 1-2 cannon per mineral line with an HT. I just gave him 2 obs when he moved out (scanned both of them because my rally was screwed up). So i had bad map awareness going to the midgame. And I was constantly screwing up my hotkeys so it really threw me off, forgot to get my colossus bay T.T That game was a complete mess.

I will play better tomorrow I promise :3

Thanks for watching
Streaming again. Playing some 1v1 PvT practice with a buddy. Then some ladder after dinner.
Streams live :)
Streaming now :)