Team games in a nutshell

General Discussion
The higher you go, the worse your teammates become. QQ
I honestly do not know how people are carried so far(plat/diamond mmr) with what I have experienced thus far on the large team ladders. @_@
I know team games do not matter to most of you, but this is what I want to get pretty decent at.

So I need help: What are some of the strategies that you use in 4v4 and 3v3 to counterbalance a slacking team? How can you promote synergy?
How can you make all protoss players you ally with understand that you cant go straight to stargate without units knowing good and well rushing is 90%+ possible in 4v4?<-(last questions a joke)
Strategy? In team games? LOL rush at 6. There's a reason they are treated as a joke by the majority of the community.
I hellion all-in every 3v3 and 4v4. It's had superb results thus far.

Mind you, I only do team games with buddies who rush with me. Macro games really aren't viable when you consider one person is probably gonna get facerolled and removed from the game within 10 minutes, every game-and they're not about to lose momentum as they pick you off one at a time.
Team games in a nutshell:

Blaming your allies for your losses.
Ughhh 3v3.......... Everyone team I face has 2-3 Terrans........ Sooooooo many Marines..... Sooo many.
To be honest the most successful people at team games are the ones who know how to coordinate a effective rush. There one guy that I can't mention his name because my comment will get deleted. who gets 2000 points masters team and a about 90% win rate from rushing every game. He is master 1v1 with good teammates and a random and a strong units composition rush. That is just the structure of team games.
I play random 4v4s.

Terran: BC rush.

Protoss: DT rush.

Zerg: Ultralisk rush.
Team games are fun.. I actually really liked 2v2 the few times I played it. Best way to get better at team games is play with a friend and communicate through skype.. makes a world of difference lol
CC first, Rush to PFs get another CC then rush to ravens on 4 gas ASAP and proceed to max out on them.

For the lulz.
Never played a team game. Don't know why anyone would want to.

I want to fight against my opponent, not against my own teammates.
Some people get highly ranked through purely luck builds (such as DT rush). Itll get destroyed the 50% of the times its scouted, but the 50% its not it is almost an auto-win.

Try to talk to your team at the start and get them to rush. If that fails, scout and tell them what you find. If you tell your team that the enemies are all going 4-rax and are rushing, most people will realize they need to make some units to defend with.

If you happen to get a guy dead set on DT rushing, or a straight to Stargate guy or whatever, the best you can do is support him as stupid as it may be. You won't win by calling him stupid. Just accept he's being an idiot and do your best to keep your team alive until he can do his thing. He might say how he saved the team because you were all dying before his a-move army was ready and then he steam rolled the map...just remember he's still an idiot and ignore him.
I thought you were going to say "rush" :(
02/02/2013 01:03 PMPosted by Vinnx
Team games are fun.. I actually really liked 2v2 the few times I played it. Best way to get better at team games is play with a friend and communicate through skype.. makes a world of difference lol

I rarely play 2v2s and 3v3s without Skype haha
mmmm I am like top 200 in na 4v4. got a huge bonus pool and had to play with 1 plat, 1 dia and 1 master, vs 4 high masters. I GOT SO MAD and we lost ofc because my team mates couldnt play had like 20 amp. xD
02/02/2013 07:05 AMPosted by BlumpkinKing
i play with my friend on skype chat

02/02/2013 01:03 PMPosted by Vinnx
play with a friend and communicate through skype..

02/02/2013 02:36 PMPosted by NinjaDuckBob
I rarely play 2v2s and 3v3s without Skype

It seems to me that communication is the key to team games.
02/02/2013 02:42 PMPosted by StimPack
my team mates couldnt play had like 20 amp

To be fair with that much amperage they were probably dead.
Team games in a nutshell:

Blaming your allies for your losses.

Techno could not have nailed it more then this.

It's even evident in the OP's post.
02/02/2013 12:05 AMPosted by Celestial
The higher you go, the worse your teammates become.

all my teammates in random team games are all good. very cooperative and good at sc2.

Maybe you're just bad at the game and the system puts you with people of similar skill level.
OP I don't bring up league just to troll you, but the fact is if you are in gold, you are probably one of the players bringing down a diamond team game.