Current Process is NOT running as Admin

Mac Technical Support
Had some trouble with the last WoL update (1.5.4.24540) on Mac OS X (10.8.2)... Asked for admin username/password 4 times during download/install. The game would run but then the next time it would go through the same thing. I ran it (/Applications/StarCraft II/StarCraft II.app/Contents/MacOS/Starcraft II) with sudo at the command line which seems to have fixed the multiple install problem. But now when I run it normally (via a shortcut in the dock) I still see a lot of messages in the Console that look like this. I have the latest HotS beta installed as well:

[...]
2013-02-06 7:44:47.670 PM StarCraft II Beta[44377]: Current process is NOT running as Admin: -60007
2013-02-06 7:44:47.670 PM StarCraft II Beta[44377]: Current process is NOT running as Admin: -60007
2013-02-06 7:44:47.671 PM StarCraft II Beta[44377]: Current process is NOT running as Admin: -60007
2013-02-06 7:44:47.671 PM StarCraft II Beta[44377]: Current process is NOT running as Admin: -60007
2013-02-06 7:44:47.672 PM StarCraft II Beta[44377]: Current process is NOT running as Admin: -60007
2013-02-06 7:44:47.672 PM StarCraft II Beta[44377]: *** process 44377 exceeded 500 log message per second limit - remaining messages this second discarded ***
You may have to reset the game folder permissions to see if it helps.

The sudo command makes it run at the root level, so its permission may be tied to the root user (super user).
Thanks for the suggestion. Perhaps I should have mentioned that I did that prior to running using sudo. I did it for the game folder in /Applications and those that appear to be game-related in /Users/Shared/ (i.e., Battle.net/, Blizzard/, and Blizzard Entertainment/). That is a recurring issue after several patches in the past, but that particular fix didn't seem to have any impact on my latest problem. That message I originally reported is still being written to the log when I run the launcher.
Is it when you run the launcher that it starts spamming console, or after you hit play and bring up SC2?

I'll try to get some feedback from the team to see what other resolutions might exist. Please bear with me why I try to find out more. Thanks!
This may be totally random, but I had the exact same thing happen to me, except I could not get the game to actually run. My SC2 Launcher would hang at "Updating Blizzard Updater..." with about 70% complete, but stay there forever. Checking Console showed the exact same access permissions problem.

Prior to this, I had tried repairing disk permissions, setting read/write permissions on all Blizzard folders, etc. Nothing.

All the while I had been deleting a TimeCapsule sparsebundle in Finder. Deleting this file (~500GB) took forever, and the whole time it was deleting, I could not launch SC2. As soon as the sparsebundle finished being deleted, SC2 launched like nothing ever happened.

Not sure why this would have any effect on SC2 launch permissions, but it seems like it did.
Having the same problem on my system with update (1.5.4.24540) and Mac OS X (10.8.2). Curious to see what comes of this. Also I do not have the HotS Beta.

2/11/13 9:50:36.211 PM StarCraft II[348]: Current process is NOT running as Admin: -60007
2/11/13 9:50:36.211 PM StarCraft II[348]: Current process is NOT running as Admin: -60007
2/11/13 9:50:36.212 PM StarCraft II[348]: Current process is NOT running as Admin: -60007
2/11/13 9:50:36.212 PM StarCraft II[348]: Current process is NOT running as Admin: -60007
2/11/13 9:50:36.213 PM StarCraft II[348]: *** process 348 exceeded 500 log message per second limit - remaining messages this second discarded ***
I just ran the 2.0.4 update. The install went along okay... and I was able to play. But then after exiting the game and attempting to relaunch, it started going through the optimization step again. So I stopped it and am now running it again using sudo. About 50% done. And yes once again my log is filled with:

2013-02-19 10:36:43.407 PM StarCraft II[2861]: Current process is NOT running as Admin: -60007
Oh goody... " An unexpected error occurred while trying to install. Please try again or contact Customer Support"... trying again
Ran it a 3rd time using sudo. The patch installed and subsequent restarts from the dock icon (NOT using sudo) seem to be okay. But this can't be the intended way this is supposed to work. Any further suggestions? Cursory inspection of random file permissions looks okay. Anything in particular I should investigate?
One more thing... to answer your question. It begins spamming the console as soon I start the launcher, before I hit play.
I don't know if it helps, but my console is also getting spammed with the "Current process is NOT running as Admin: -60007". However, SC2 seems to be working fine for me.

So it's possible the problems you're seeing may or may not be related to permissions!
I definitely think it's permission related... I just don't know what to do about it. Which file? Where?
Okay... so my son runs Starcraft II from his account. An update runs and then I can't run the game. So I fixed file ownership from the command line and fixed the file permissions in the finder. This is pretty ridiculous. Cmon blizzard this seems like pretty fundamental stuff here.
Are you all on 10.8? FWIW, my 10.7.x isn't doing this at all.
I'm 10.8.2. I even reinstalled SC2 from scratch last week.
I had this same problem during the optimization phase on my Mac. It just got stuck at 50% and kept erroring out. I have multiple users on my machine and the Starcraft II files were owned by both users. I changed all of the permissions to the user I use most and that fixed the problem.

In the OS X console I got the following error:

StarCraft II[359]: Current process is NOT running as Admin: -60007

So I fixed the permissions. To do this, open up terminal and go to the directory
/Applications/StarCraft II

and run the following command:

iMac:StarCraft II username$ sudo chown -R username:admin *

Where "username" is replaced with the username of person you are logged in as. This fixed the problem for me.