I play with one hand.

General Discussion
There have been some really interesting developments in recent years in the realm of brain-machine interfacing and mind-controlled prosthesis.

Random Transhumanist comment of the evening.

I'd imagine playing one handed presents some difficulties; the perseverance required to meet those challenges is impressive.
Impressive.

Have you thought about getting a mouse with a bunch of function keys? That could give you a bunch more easily-accessible buttons.
How are you so good with one hand when most suck with two?

I look up to you.
Good stuff op! Also I think alot of people would really enjoy watching you play. So if you do make a twitch channel ill be sure to follow you!
Wow, nice to know Starcraft has such dedicated fans, I salute you sir.
Amazing... respect to you, sir.
That's one way to singlehandedly defeat your opponents! Way to go!
I have seen lefthanded gamers ... but lefthanded gamers ... who only use their left hand? Props to you.
update us if you decide to stream id def check it out.... im curious whats your average apm and what race do you main
02/02/2013 08:54 PMPosted by raiderryan
update us if you decide to stream id def check it out.... im curious whats your average apm and what race do you main

My average apm is around 60-75, but I'm trying to get a higher apm. I do spam at the beginning. My main is Protoss
I read the title and was worried you were going to mention something u were doing with your other hand down below but was pleasantly suprised good job
pls do post vids, i wanna see em