Hell's Bells RP part II

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 7 8 9 18 Next
The breath was stolen from me. If what they said was true about me being Demon-Bound... There was a good chance that I will die.
For the love of....D, no one else knows about that tunnel. If anything, you'll end up at the RV. Simply because, as DM, you need less character time, more DM time.
well there is nothing really to DM right now :P. With Jester gone all you guys are doing is gonna sit at the sanctuary for 10 hours straight.
02/06/2013 12:17 PMPosted by darkra
well there is nothing really to DM right now :P. With Jester gone all you guys are doing is gonna sit at the sanctuary for 10 hours straight.
Te he he he... And now it seems to me as if you regret what you said to him and etc as well. XD
02/06/2013 12:22 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Te he he he... And now it seems to me as if you regret what you said to him and etc as well. XD

nope. Just saying that i NEED SOMETHING TO DO.
Come on, yes you do because you are left with nothing. :P
But I might be able to scrounge something up for you.
Come on, yes you do because you are left with nothing. :P
But I might be able to scrounge something up for you.

CR..... don't get on my nerves by mentioning Jester. I do not need a DM i need the story to move forward.
What's in the past is in the past... Calm down. And it can't move forward and give you something to do at the same time. It's not really plausible. I guess I'll just cut out my idea I had in mind since it wont move you forward at all.
02/06/2013 01:08 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
What's in the past is in the past... Calm down. And it can't move forward and give you something to do at the same time. It's not really plausible. I guess I'll just cut out my idea I had in mind since it wont move you forward at all.

meh i can always wait and listen to some music but really i think everyone is a bit too reliant on Zark to move forward on the story
meh I just don't quite know where to go right now and I'm about to leave for work so ...
OOC:
02/06/2013 01:21 PMPosted by darkra
i think everyone is a bit too reliant on Zark to move forward on the story

You're probably right, he's one of the best established RPers and DMs so I guess everyone sorta just turns to him, as he has got the pacing of RPing down to pat, if that makes any sense at all.

IC:
I shift slightly and speak up;
"Well, I think we've outstayed our welcome, shall we go?"
I say, an acid tone in my voice.
"Lets. She'll learn her mistake if the Demon's are successful." I turn to the left and head that way, a tunnel appearing. "This will take us back to the RV."
IC:
I nod and follow Dante;
"So... just what is this place?.."
I ask, gesturing to the tunnel around us.
"Sanctuaries. Built when the number of corrupted demons began to increase. Only the pure, or free of demon influence, and those, both Nephilim and human, seeking peace can enter. Their origins are a bit murky though."
as i sat outside the RV i saw both Dante and Tyko approaching. i stab Hikari into the ground and wave to em
I return the wave and look at Tycho. "You think that girl will be ok?"

OOC: Assume she's already gone her own way.
OOC:
No idea. I'll wait till CR gets back on.
That was fast.

IC:
I shrug, watching her leave;
"I have no idea... I hope so..."
I say, thinking of our conversation.
Yep.

IC: I was walking away from the others... I just let them walk me back I guess... Walking the streets alone is what I am doing right now as I was seen farther and farther away.

That mysterious man was watching closely, from a nearby rooftop. Before disappearing into an array of feathers.
IC: "for something my angel emblem isn't working!" i shout

OOC: as in the glowing tattoo that heals nephilims