HOTS beta question.

General Discussion
If I download my HOTS Beta...I have 2 questions.

When the game comes out...

- do I have to uninstal the beta and instal the real game. or I keep the beta and its gonna auto update to the real game after I buy it and put cd's???

2nd question...if I go play on the beta, get terrible stats...when the real game comes out, and I use the same account, are my stats/portraits or "older seasons" going to be all saved???

Because I want a 100% fresh clean account

Lmk thanks
I don't know about the 1st question, but as for your 2nd, everything will be wiped clean and the only thing that will matter is if you reached lvl 5 and earned the portraits IIRC.
02/11/2013 08:19 AMPosted by DirtyD
I don't know about the 1st question, but as for your 2nd, everything will be wiped clean and the only thing that will matter is if you reached lvl 5 and earned the portraits IIRC.

But like, you know on sc2 you have the "previous seasons league"

Will the beta league be saved there...?

ty for reply tho
But like, you know on sc2 you have the "previous seasons league"

Will the beta league be saved there...?

ty for reply tho

I don't believe so. Mostly because the ladder is imbalanced due to a smaller playerbase and the play is different because of the big changes going on. So your results and previous accomplishments will be skewed. AFAIK it will be completely wiped aside from the portraits I mentioned.
Dirty is right, only the 3 portraits from the leveling system will carry over from the Beta: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/8528973/Call_to_Action_Heart_of_the_Swarm_Beta_Leveling-1_31_2013

Your WoL data will carry over, though.

do I have to uninstal the beta and instal the real game. or I keep the beta and its gonna auto update to the real game after I buy it and put cd's???

Wings of Liberty will update to the real game; the beta will not and will no longer be useful after the beta ends.