Pankoprulu Academy: The Second Class

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
02/20/2013 08:28 PMPosted by Zarkun
Edit-6th sense, is it active or Passive?

Passive with a short-lived active boost.

EDIT:
Alright... unless there are issues with it, my char sheet is done.

<Warhawk>
Name: Stefan Alexander
"Unit": Genetically engineered super-solider
Abilities: 6th sense (passive w/ an active boost), Psi boost (active)
Used Weapons: Gauss battle rifle, 50 cal auto-pistol, plasma pistol, 12" combat/utility knife
Special Notes: Given the purpose that his body was made for, Stefan is incredibly strong and durable; both him and his armor regenerate, thanks to the inclusion of zerg DNA.
Spacecraft: Valkyrie
Vehicle: Vulture/Diamondback
Korzis Appearance: Deep blue eyes, somewhat pale skin, medium black hair, small scar running down from the right side of his bottom lip, Protoss tendrils mixed in with hair, light physique.

Zaros Appearance: Glowing teal eyes, medium physique, uncontrolled black hair and a lack of facial hair. His skin is somewhat pale.
Hehe, Should Laura have a similar role as in the last PKA?
Just appearing and assisting and she saw fit?
It's up to you SB. I'd be more interested in seeing Andy myself.
"Either way there may be trouble arising from Zaros."
Never mind about sleeping. I'm just going to use my stats from the last PKA thread since this is a continuation, but should I reset back to two abilities?
Reset back to your favorite two. Gotta play fair.
02/20/2013 08:56 PMPosted by Zarkun
Reset back to your favorite two. Gotta play fair.
How about weapons and such? I had 234 damage and 36 range by the end in total glass cannon mode xD
...Well, since you're resetting back to your two favorite abilities, you'll loose most of that. Thank god.
02/20/2013 09:05 PMPosted by Zarkun
...Well, since you're resetting back to your two favorite abilities, you'll loose most of that. Thank god.
Fine... On a side note, am I allowed to keep the sustained flight separate from my two abilities? Laura had it to begin with in addition to her two starting abilities, but I got it from an upgrade, which is why I ask.
I'll let you keep it. I'll also allow you to keep 18 range, half of your final.
Hmm
Andy would be more strict about things... and be a bit aggressive towards people...
Laura could be comic relief + a likable teacher...
I'm not sure that I want to fill up too many teacher positions right now. I mean, it's mainly SF's and CR's call at this point, but I was hoping for a student Changeling too...maybe Andy's the student?
^Dacder^
John Carlo<Ghost, Queen, High Templar>[100 HP, 50 SP, 100 energy]
Arament-modified AGR-14 Rifle {7 range, 30 damage}
--Artificial black hole, Cloak
>>Immortal>>Phoenix
Name: Peter "Pontius Pilot" Phillips
Unit Mix: Reaper/Marine
Abilities: Jack-of-all-Weapons: Peter's training with multiple weapons through various stages of his life has allowed a exceptional skill with each and every weapon.
Used Weapons: Duel standard-issue pistols, D-8 charges.
Special Notes: Peter is a Pilot :P
Vehicles: Wraith, Vulture

Backstory: Peter lived peaceably on a small colony on the outskirts of the Korprulu sector. One night he was at a bar with a bunch of buddies when he was caught in a drug ring. Even though he was innocent, he was declared guilty and inserted into the military. Normally he would be inserted as a marine but his exceptional skills with pistols lead him to be inserted as a reaper. At first, Peter was enraged at the injustice, but when the zerg attacked the colony and decimated it from existence, Peter saw the dominion only as an opportunity for vengeance. As much as he hates the injustice done to him, he now thinks of it as an opportunity to repay what the zerg did to his friends, family, and everyone he had ever known.

Defining Characteristics: Light and cheery, Peter finds killing zerg as a sport off duty, but as soon as his boots hit the dirt he views it as a sick game. He enjoys killing zerg and dishing out as much revenge he can before his inevitable death.

Appearance: dirty blonde curly medium length hair. Forest Green eyes. Medium build and height.
02/20/2013 09:11 PMPosted by Zarkun
I'll let you keep it. I'll also allow you to keep 18 range, half of your final.
Alright. Char sheet is as follows then:

^Owlfeathers^
Ceas <Sentry> (25 HP, 50 SP, 650 energy)

Armament- Ion Beam {18 range, 52 damage, 1.75 attack speed} Disintegration Field Projector {8 range, 10 damage per second for 15 seconds, 2 armor destroyed per second, 1.5 radius, 10 attack speed}

--Destabilize (10 range, 20 second duration, target takes 50% additional damage), Repulsion Field (50 energy per 1 radius, 10 second duration)

>>Colossus (don't remember stats, something like 2/3 of normal hp and shields, but doubled damage)>>Scout http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/5978787883?page=8#152

Characteristics: Slightly smaller than a normal Sentry, with thinner wings and a tail similar to that of a Disruptor. Carries an Ion Beam as a weapon and is capable of flight.

Backstory: Created by the Akilae Protoss to work with Terrans, was upgraded from the standard model to full sentience and given advanced equipment. Originally worked alongside Ceneris in research and development, now a student in the PanKoprulu Academy, a combat school for all races and species. Was given the Ascension, an advanced Scout prototype and the last of its kind by Ceneris following his mysterious disappearance while investigating a damaged Xel'Naga Worldship.
Name: Peter "Pontius Pilot" Phillips
Unit Mix: Reaper (Also trained as a marine)
Abilities: Jack-of-all-Weapons: Peter's training with multiple weapons through various stages of his life has allowed a exceptional skill with each and every weapon.
Used Weapons: Duel standard-issue pistols, D-8 charges
Special Notes: Peter is a Pilot :P
Vehicles: Wraith, Vulture

Unit mix is what units your character is, so no "Also trained as a marine" it's,

Unit Mix: Reaper, Marine.

Then you need more than that for abilities. The rest is good, though I recommend one custom weapon.
Edited.
I still don't see a second ability. You don't have to use the one I gave you.