StarCraft 2 is Dying and How to Save it

General Discussion
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
02/18/2013 08:32 PMPosted by KingGodFonzy
whoop 61!
<--- Ment to be herectics reply.
okay.. Fair enough. its just such a painful subject matter. I started reading it and just nearly stroked out after the first paragraph. Then I grabbed a beer.. skimmed and started to cry softly in my bathroom..
02/18/2013 08:31 PMPosted by HeReTiC
I don't think any of these people have actually read the OP.

I already know zerg is OP, i don't need to read it.
I read the OP, but not the subsequent 23 pages. Please somebody tell me that the OP is trolling and has no idea about what this game is all about, and that nobody takes him half seriously. I know that there is a Master/GM called Heretic, but I can't think that this is him. Please, somebody confirm this.
02/18/2013 09:12 PMPosted by Aladdin
I know that there is a Master/GM called Heretic

Used to be. I'm not going to waste my time practicing a game that's probably going to die in less than a year. I'll start laddering again if something gets done about this, though.
That filled me with happiness, great work!
Really, you're the Heretic? How can you ask for new units every week? How can you build the depth required by a GM if the game constantly changes? I was amazed by how much the meta-game changed every 6-10 months - you can't say you can figure a match-up in a week, let alone 3 or 9 (for random).

BTW, why is your profile showing no career finishes?

And I have a TON more questions regarding OP if you are really serious about it.
02/18/2013 09:31 PMPosted by Aladdin
Really, you're the Heretic? How can you ask for new units every week? How can you build the depth required by a GM if the game constantly changes? I was amazed by how much the meta-game changed every 6-10 months - you can't say you can figure a match-up in a week, let alone 3 or 9 (for random).

The metagame hasn't changed at all in the past year. Figuring it out completely is bad for the game. New units every week will keep things fresh.

02/18/2013 09:31 PMPosted by Aladdin
BTW, why is your profile showing no career finishes?

This is an alt.
Internet trolls sure are posting TL:DR's more and more often...
Good read.
02/18/2013 06:16 PMPosted by TerranicII
toilet paper pants!

what has this forum come to?
Could use a bit more sarcasm and comments calling this trolling.
02/18/2013 09:46 PMPosted by Flare
Could use a bit more sarcasm

I hope you're being...

*puts on sunglasses*

...sarcastic.
02/16/2013 10:18 AMPosted by HeReTiC
1. Killing major characters is good for the game's lore.

9/10, if Kerrigan isn't dead by the end of this series I will be very upset. HeRiTic you are one of my favorite reads sir!
02/18/2013 10:42 PMPosted by Shonix

Used to be. I'm not going to waste my time practicing a game that's probably going to die in less than a year. I'll start laddering again if something gets done about this, though.

Now this is just a blatant lie. You had trouble in platinum last time I checked.

Hahaha, still upset about losing to my all in?

Hahaha, still upset about losing to my all in?

Don't see how this changes the fact that you had a gold/plat MMR a season or two ago.

Well if he destroyed you, he must be better than you Mr. ML. Therefore HeReTic is easily around ML/GM level. It's a shame to lose another great player due to this decaying game.
Being still relatively new to the SC2 forum and all, I had to get up and get a drink then come back and read this objectively in order not to say some pretty damn stupid things. The more I read it, the more i think you're merely trolling for everyone's general amusement, rather than being a flaming troll like i often see on other games.

The fact you're able to do it for everyone's entertainment rather than just your own means you have it down to an art (the way it was meant to be in my opinion), able to be recognized as something that clearly should not be taken seriously, but rather for the amusement at it's seeming idiocy.

Thank you for making me smile today (after i realized it wasn't supposed to be serious, of course). I applaud your little masterpiece you have here.
:(