StarCraft 2 is Dying and How to Save it

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
0/10 as a korean
starcraft has always been focused on 1v1, including the broodwar.

telling blizzard to introduce a new unit every week is completely breaking the balance thats to destroy the esports. this isnt some RPG or AOS where players get to choose a hero.
this is a game around the whole race, not on one unit.
team games save esports? maybe 1 out of 100 tournaments would be teamgame tournament
stop being so samsung, stop thinking about getting new users in, stop thinking about getting more people pay for starcraft.

let the game just be starcraft. starcraft doesn't need to be an all round genre game.
Reading the four previous posts from Pulse...

Wooooshhhh!
02/16/2013 10:18 AMPosted by HeReTiC
with a fee to build certain powerful units (such as marines, sentries, and infestors)

certain powerful units (such as marines......

powerful marines

02/16/2013 10:18 AMPosted by HeReTiC
marines

so what should I build as a terran if I'm not paying anything?
I wish I knew how to read :(
02/16/2013 10:52 PMPosted by Pulse
0/10 as a korean

starcraft has always been focused on 1v1, including the broodwar.

telling blizzard to introduce a new unit every week is completely breaking the balance thats to destroy the esports. this isnt some RPG or AOS where players get to choose a hero.
this is a game around the whole race, not on one unit.

02/16/2013 10:55 PMPosted by Pulse
team games save esports? maybe 1 out of 100 tournaments would be teamgame tournament

stop being so samsung, stop thinking about getting new users in, stop thinking about getting more people pay for starcraft.

let the game just be starcraft. starcraft doesn't need to be an all round genre game.

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`
I'm impressed at the effort the OP went through on how to kill starcraft.
heretic more like hairydic
hmmmm, is this a troll post ??
02/16/2013 06:18 PMPosted by Xenomorph

uhh....worship? hmm I think Heretic is liked/loathed/tolerated/and ignored.

Personal preference there mostly.

Some history of the forums
Heretic became known for saying "No" to many stupid/troll idea/topics. The best response possible, and for the extremely idiotic he put up parody post not only showing the bad idea in full flavour but making it funny.

I think this topic is amusing and the well earned black eye for everyone ever posting Sc2 is dead or LoL blah blah crap.

as for worship? no I am of a different religion, and see him as just another poster who can make me giggle some times.

So, you are supporting him because he made worthless replies to worthless threads? Here's some history, Heretic is an alt from a bacon community member (as you prob know) and just uses his frequently banned alt to post senseless jargon.

I've never read anything from Heretic I thought was amusing, and the fact that he spent the equivalent of a 4 page college paper to construct a trolling thread is just pitiful, not hilarious.

And obviously by "worship" I mean the mindless prattle of drones that screech bacon and think that random "is le funny lulz".

Ah the obligatory hater. Surprised it took that long for one to show up.

Doesn't matter what u do some hater will always be waiting in the wings to complain about it. Painted a really good painting? How pathetic, wasted your time on useless art. Got a better job? How pathetic, still not making 6 figures. Threw a successful party? how pathetic, going to such lengths just to make friends. Made a funny post? How pathetic, wasted your time on the Internet.
no.
I count 10 bites.
I count 100 bites.
Fixed!
Just what I needed this morning. Thank you!
this a troll right...
Heretic I disagree with a lot of the points you made, although im too lazy to argue so I'll just leave it at that.
This was done by a COD *%@#!%* obviously just look at his suggestions my god suck my !@#$ING DICK.
The more posts this thread gets, the more dummies like Pulse bite. This is spectacular to watch.

But whats even better are the people who figure out its satire and get mad. Why? Who knows, apparently thier huge sourpusses who hate any sort of comedy on the forums. Which is ironic, because they only serve to add more humorous material to read. I dont see how mocking these "starcraft is dying" threads are in any way negative, in fact, its positive, showing people like that not only do we think you are wrong, your ideas are so rediculous, we laugh at you even when your silly threads have been closed.

Very good thread Heretic. Satire, humiliation and pride for the game never have been so brilliantly mixed into one thread. Very good indeed.