Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 20)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
The United Bar Directorate membership has jumped 200% in the last hour.
:)
If I join the clan, can I leave, then come back, then leave again, etc?

Also, do I have to have HotS?
Don't know about the leave thing, but you don't need HotS. Just SC.
If I join the clan, can I leave, then come back, then leave again, etc?
You have to be invited back but it'll show the others that you aren't taking it seriously and that you don't really care. In my opinion anyway.
You have to be invited back but it'll show the others that you aren't taking it seriously and that you don't really care. In my opinion anyway.

No, not at all, it's just that if I find a really good competitive clan I want to join them, rather then stay in this clan where nobody really even logs on, and if they do nobody really wants to play any games :-\
Not everyone plays for the competitive part of the game, Mark.
"I have been lately. But still, all must play arcade every once in a while, even the biggest pros."
If you leave to go with others, why come back?
Won't be joining the clan, unfortunately, since I'm already part of another one. Mind giving me the chat channel though?
Not everyone plays for the competitive part of the game, Mark.

I know, but i'd rather play with a group of guys that do play for the competitive part of the game. But until I find them, i'll settle for being part of the UBD. It is an awesome name after all :D And a great community! Just... boring xD

"I have been lately. But still, all must play arcade every once in a while, even the biggest pros."

You wanna play sometime? Hit me up! I'd love to play with you! 2v2 or 1v1! You're right, I do enjoy the Mafia game every now and then. I hate the mindless arcade games, like heroattack or nexus wars. it's the well thought out games like Mafia, merchant RPG, etc games that I enjoy.

And maybe a tad of cortex :P

If you leave to go with others, why come back?

If they disband or prove to be a bunch of !#@$ing retards.
Won't be joining the clan, unfortunately, since I'm already part of another one. Mind giving me the chat channel though?

United Bar Directorate.
"Perhaps. But I am likely going to fail against you. It wasn't until I started playing HotS that I got okay with Protoss."
"Perhaps. But I am likely going to fail against you. It wasn't until I started playing HotS that I got okay with Protoss."

Well I don't have HotS so... I hope that's okay :)
At this moment, if you'd like to participate on the new site, You'll need a simple weebly account.

Weebly
http://www.weebly.com
Site
http://joeyraysbar.weebly.com/
This place... Is way too quiet.

If I started a RP would anyone join? I've been bored lately and Joeyray's is being invaded by tumbleweeds.
Hello again. I have come back, and will try to post when I can. I won't be able to as frequently because of irl things, but I will have more time now that a few of those things are done. I hope to have some meaningful contribution to this forum before I leave for good (if I do).

I hope you all are having a good day :)

If I started a RP would anyone join? I've been bored lately and Joeyray's is being invaded by tumbleweeds.

Depends on the RP, but maybe.
I hope you all are having a good day :)
HE LIVES!
Damn............ I have been playing way too much League lately......

So we have a clan now?

Depends on the RP, but maybe.

Cool, cool.

Anyone else?