2.0.4 game crashes loading arcade games

Mac Technical Support
I have a 2011 MBP and whenever I start an arcade game all is well until the loading screen. almost halfway loading the game crashes and I receive a 'starcraft 2 has crashes error.' I've loaded the error into paste bin here http://pastebin.com/BfhGTHY7 This is driving me nuts!

So everything worked for a time after the patch, that is what confuses me so. This issue just started to happen about 12 hrs after the update. All the time up until the issue arose I've had no issues and have been playing arcade games for most of the day yesterday. It seems to have just come up so suddenly. I've made no hardware nor software changes. I honestly don't know if it crashes when loading other custom or match games since all I usually play is the arcade.

This is what I've done so far in trying to resolve the issue.

I've deleted my battle.net folder in hdd\users\shared\
I've performed a repair through the help menu
I've completely erased my SC2 from my computer and have reinstalled it.

I'm at a loss of what to do.

Please help!
*Chrip-Chrip*
This isn't a StarCraft II crash report error, as this is generated by the OS. This means that something is may be wrong with the game but there isn't enough resources to cause a Blizzard Error report, so the OS takes over.

Let me ask this, when you did a full uninstall/reinstall, did you do all files, including temporary files as well? This may be causing the issue.

You can try doing all steps after step 1 to see if this helps if you have not removed all temp files.