Closed

Clans and Groups
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next

Thank you for posting here!

Don't worry about it! It's not like I'm bumping or something sneaky like that ;o
still and always will be open for new recruits!
Bump!!
Messaged Fluttershy saying Hi & the guy completely flipped/freaked out.

Just a heads up; Their leadership is a bit bipolar
Messaged Fluttershy saying Hi & the guy completely flipped/freaked out.

Just a heads up; Their leadership is a bit bipolar

I never Got Any message from Anyone named Molly, Please stop spreading lies, And rummors.
Bump
Flutter, can you have a leader of Fever e-mail me @ MarineUsMc@RelentlessHeroes.com ?
Well, Depends on what for.. I would have to give them a reason.
Nvm man, I got in touch with bogo. Thanks though.
hey can I join Please
can I join your clan
can I join your clan

Everyone is welcome aslong as you meet the requirements.
16+ age and MIC + teamspeak is required.
I just sent in an application so bump :)
I just sent in an application so bump :)

Link me please? ;3
Need new sc2 members!
Sounds like a good community. I registered and referred you FlutterShy. I'm currently in a clan at the moment, but very few people are ever online. I'm a silver player and I'm interested to pay in some in clan tournaments (if there are any for my league) Let me know when I'm officially in and can receive the clan tag. I don't want to leave my current clan for nothing.
Sounds like a good community. I registered and referred you FlutterShy. I'm currently in a clan at the moment, but very few people are ever online. I'm a silver player and I'm interested to pay in some in clan tournaments (if there are any for my league) Let me know when I'm officially in and can receive the clan tag. I don't want to leave my current clan for nothing.

You Have to send in An Application Here Once Registerd:
http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application

Then Keep An eye on it for a Major + To Reply To Your Application In this Section:
http://feverclan.com/forums/65-application-section.html

If your accepted You will then Be interviewed.
And once your in You'l Get a IN-game clan invite. From yours truley.
All Are welcome Please Sign up. for our frinedly fun supportive community. Bronze and up! ^

Yes No ?
FeverClan Still Needs SC2 Members! Come play! Practice! Game! And have fun!