Devroy Manufacturing (Redone)

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 5 6 7 9 Next
Considering all he said was that he didn't like it, and your response was to over-react, you are making yourself look more of an !@# than he is.
Sorry, Jester, you don't have the whole story. CR has been really pissed at me for some reason. I apologize for my natural defensive over-reactions.
Whole story or not, you do not need to insult someone for saying their opinion. And I know why he is acting this way, as I am observant. You do not need to result to insulting someone because they say something, as it is a pointless and irrelevant statement, only drawing more anger from both sides.
...You're right. I'm sorry.
...son of a...

Why is it that every time I turn around the two of you are at each other's throats? (Not you Jester, CR and Thane)

While I do agree that CR could have said what he did in a much politer way, everybody is entitled to their opinions. And Thane, while I don't know the whole story, CR doesn't have things that easy, so he's going to be a bit of a jerk at times. Cut him a bit of slack.

EDIT:
Now If feel like a bit of an @ss. Oops, my bad.
:/
Now If feel like a bit of an @ss. Oops, my bad.
:/

Not sure who this is directed to...

I feel like everyone is at my throat 24/7. Only a few people treat me like a part of this awesome community. Everyone else continues to say !@#$ behind my back.
Don't feel bad, people treat Mecha like !@#$, worse than they treat you, in DA chat. I won't lie and say I didn't make one or two comments, but I hate insulting people.

Side note, it's always fun to watch Mecha piss zarkun off. Very amusing.
Side note, it's always fun to watch Mecha piss zarkun off. Very amusing.

Ehh... Painful more like, and kinda depressing too...

Not sure who this is directed to...

You actually, I come across a pissing match, write something out to help settle things down only to find that you've already apologized. Kinda made my post seem like overkill.
/shrugs
Whatev' it's all cool.
Yes, but even Mecha doesn't get followed around and insulted EVERY post, then get blamed for it and threatened with being ignored.

It's all good, War :) I always apologize. The trouble comes when people don't accept it :\ I don't know what I did to get myself in this terrible hole, but I hope you guys help me out.
Markus... Let me say this. I would rather have you guarding my back than trying to figure out how Mecha is so gifted... yet he can't use his brain effectivly.. (No offense Mecha, you usually don't think at all...)
That might be because Mecha's already past that point...

I shouldn't laugh at him, but I kinda have to... and feel bad at the same time. Oy.
04/20/2013 12:21 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
I would rather have you guarding my back than trying to figure out how Mecha is so gifted...

... Wait... So does that mean apology accepted?
......Honestly, they already have plans in place in PKA Part 2 to destroy one of his characters. We didn't give you that kind of crap, as far as I remember.

/facepalm2xcombo!!!
What do you think?...
Yes, I'll give the site one more chance... just one. Just don't do anything stupid yourself.

And when I say about Mecha being gifted... that's what he said. Apparently it's a special program for the smartest kids in his school or something.
Yes, I'll give the site one more chance... just one. Just don't do anything stupid yourself.

Don't even bother. If you don't like it, you don't like it.

04/20/2013 12:24 PMPosted by Warhawk

/facepalm2xcombo!!!
What do you think?...

Can never be too sure ;)

Now it's time to get Zarkun to forgive... Whatever I did against Zarkun... CR, you're the one who got him pissed at me somehow, do you mind helping him forgive me?
Hey, being smart has nothing to do with social skills. (Well, not that much anyway)

Some of the smartest people in history were complete and total social recluses. Not to mention bat sh!t crazy.
From this post forward, the conversation has moved back on topic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CR, you're the one who got him pissed at me somehow, do you mind helping him forgive me?
Sure... Even though you do have that impression at times, no offense.

Don't even bother. If you don't like it, you don't like it.
It's just too confusing and too demanding with the sheets... There truly is no flexibility. I just saw them look over someones and if one thing is in there which they don't like. It could end up causing the entire thing being forced to redo.

04/20/2013 12:26 PMPosted by Warhawk
Hey, being smart has nothing to do with social skills.
This has nothing to do with social. I can guarantee you that. Mecha is just... different. We thought he was different in the head and he proved us wrong... He's just stupid but smart?
Okay, from THIS post forward xD

--------------------------------------------------------------