SC2 HOTS tournament canceled. (3/16/13)

General Discussion
Tournament canceled.
I will most likely be crushed but count me in :D
Cool, too bad no one else is.
I wouldn't mind playing, I'll see if my work schedule will fit me in.

No Rush 20 minutes right? (Just kidding :P)
I'd be down. I'm not in the beta though, so I'll get roflstomped
Sweet, signed up. Should be interesting. I wonder how much players will vary between those with and without beta access.
02/25/2013 01:55 PMPosted by DirtyD
I'd be down. I'm not in the beta though, so I'll get roflstomped

I don't even have the beta, but I've been watching a lot of replays so I don't sound like an idiot. Besides, while casting, I'm gonna be talking about HOTS mostly, so don't worry about looking silly, it's going to be all about experimenting!
Didn't you already post a thread about this?
02/26/2013 12:00 PMPosted by Bojinkins
Didn't you already post a thread about this?

Yes, but it was just a post to see if I could get any interest, and that thread got more interest than this one... However, I don't think bumping it, and editing all the info at the top would have been very productive, with all the top responses being suggestions to the tournament and not people wanting to join.
or ya know, I could bump this now
02/25/2013 12:34 PMPosted by ComeT
I will most likely be crushed but count me in :D

Does permanently quitting the game have anything to do with this?

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7414944542?page=1
Good thing your starting a hots kickoff season fun to watch any player from any leagues to complete.
02/28/2013 10:04 AMPosted by TechNo
You have far too much time to look up old topics .
02/28/2013 01:30 PMPosted by Rocks
You have far too much time to look up old topics .

I'm not the one who looked up that thread and necro bumped it.
I'm really glad this thread has become a fight.
I will be providing new information later today, regarding more in-depth details
I'd love to join and get stomped, but I'm still learning the ropes of LoL right now.

I'm delaying HotS right now and seeing if the price will drop. I'll probably get it by May and just chill in Arcade (Hero Attack 3X all day every day) and team games (just for the leveling system rewards).

Then it's just HA3X and LoL. Probably more Hero Attack. Low graphics on SCII look more realistic than LoL graphics haha.
I'd love to join and get stomped, but I'm still learning the ropes of LoL right now.

I'm delaying HotS right now and seeing if the price will drop. I'll probably get it by May and just chill in Arcade (Hero Attack 3X all day every day) and team games (just for the leveling system rewards).

Then it's just HA3X and LoL. Probably more Hero Attack. Low graphics on SCII look more realistic than LoL graphics haha.

If you have steam... I'd recommend DOTA I've played both, and to the dismay of the blizzard fanboy in me, I must say as far as fun value and playing non-competitive LoL is fun because I get matched against horrible people and just stomp them, but when you're playing ranked and NO ONE is as good as you... It's ruined. So I play mostly DOTA, if you're just learning I'd be glad to hook you up with a DOTA beta key :) if you'd like that