Cant connect to battlenet, sometimes crashes

Technical Support
Ah thats annoying, might be something to do with the router you think? Please let me know if you find a fix, the blues have forsaken me!
bump still waiting
3 hour bump. still just waiting to play, cant do anything else to trouble shoot. this sucks.
Still waiting on help. Not really sure what to do?
Still at a loss, where did my blue helper go :(
My game has been disconecting and re connecting all the time since ive started campaign and yes its annoying when you complete a mission but dont get the achievements i wish i could play single player but srsly it's unplayable. It dosen't do that when i ladder so why only when playing campaign?
Same thing here. I could originally connect when HotS was released, now I cannot and even if i do it disconnects me when I enter the campaign. I have a netgear router as well, I noticed a few others have one as well.
Hmm might be something to do with the router then, unfortunately I cant test properly without it due to positioning in my place. I have submitted a ticket and am waiting for a response on that and hopefully here also. Will let you know.
thanks
Looks like it might be an issue with Netgear routers. I just tethered my phone and it now works. What Model router and ISP do you guys have?

Netgear wnr2000v3
Centurylink
I have a Netgear WNDRMACv2, it was pretty expensive when i bought it last year so not sure why it would have a problem. Do you know what kind of setting it might be making the difference?
I am not sure. If you know what you are doing go ahead and mess with the settings. Ill do the same and let you know if I find anything out.
I have very similar issues (constant up/down connections to Battle.Net). I run no special firewall or AV software, have a 30Mbit connection and a $$$$ router configured properly. Connection to Battle.Net has not been the same since HotS Beta.

I mostly play single player, but these constant drop/reconnects are affecting my ability to gain achievements.

Ironically, at home I have these issues, but when I'm at work with massive multi-million-dollar firewalls and intrusion prevention scanners, I can maintain my connection just fine on the same exact laptop... maybe it's Time Warner?
still no fix for this?
I have very similar issues (constant up/down connections to Battle.Net). I run no special firewall or AV software, have a 30Mbit connection and a $$$$ router configured properly. Connection to Battle.Net has not been the same since HotS Beta.

I mostly play single player, but these constant drop/reconnects are affecting my ability to gain achievements.

Ironically, at home I have these issues, but when I'm at work with massive multi-million-dollar firewalls and intrusion prevention scanners, I can maintain my connection just fine on the same exact laptop... maybe it's Time Warner?

What kind of router do you have?

EmpiThree same question.
Ok I solved this by uninstalling my wireless driver and deleting the software from the Device Manager. Then Scanned for hardware changes and it picked it up and installed drivers for it.
Not connecting either - MOTOROLA SBG6580 router
Kyton, you uninstalled the driver for your wireless connector on your computer, or for your router? Ill give one of those a go.
From my computer. It was my driver for my wireless adapter.
Having the same problem for a few days now. Tried everything, resetting router, restarting computer, reinstalling SC2, everything I can think of and find on forums. Still says unable to connect. (Wired internet) this is pissing me off.