Game keeps crashing

Technical Support
Same here, getting worst and worst

Win7 64bit
Phenom2 x6 1035t
AMD Radeon HD 7700
8g RAM

Wow just realise i need more ram ! BUT WOL worked great at pretti much all high/ultra
It seems to be crashing for me randomly as of last night. The video freezes, there's a harsh buzzing and all I can do is hard-reboot. I tested my video ram and main ram, which both appear fine. This has happened 5 times in the last 12 hours or so.
I have the same issue. temps are normal and i play much more demanding games on this rig for HOURS and no issues. But, I will get hard hang ups with sound and GFX issues every so often that force me to reboot the system. WoL never had an issue but HotS does. very dissappointing on top of the POINTLESS disc included in the box ( for those who don't know about this - you have to DOWNLOAD the entire game instead of install it . you put the disc in and it installs NOTHING after calling blizzard they wanted me to update my mozilla....)this is a huge issue with people who play on capped internet.

Blizzard has grown into such a disappointment over the last few years. This is apparently a widespread issue and NO BLUE POSTS.... I feel like only playing valve games from now on.

ATI 5870 1gig
amd x4 phenom 955 black edition @ 3.7 ghz
8gig corsair ddr 3 1600 ram
MSI 870 - g45 motherboard
Sound blaster x-fi xtreme gamer fatality sound card
Same issue with a Nvidia GTX 660 ti... Hell I can run skyrim with over 150 mods installed with less stability issues than SC2... Either I crash to desk top in multiplayer games randomly for no reason, or my entire computer freezes during the campaign and my sound goes haywire.... This has been happening for a month.
i have the same issue i have a nvidia geforce gt 540m not the best out there but hey... it runs i was able to play WoL but now cant even seem to play HoTs for more than 5 min
Hi everyone, I finally found the solution !
Go into control panel, under uninstall choose SCII. Then go play Counterstrike on Steam.
Solved a lot of my psychological problems SCII was giving me lately.

I took your advice, I feel so much better now. Thank you
It seems to be crashing for me randomly as of last night. The video freezes, there's a harsh buzzing and all I can do is hard-reboot. I tested my video ram and main ram, which both appear fine. This has happened 5 times in the last 12 hours or so.

I'm getting the exact same issue, i don't play as frequently, but it's happened about 4 or 5 times this week. I've also tried lowering graphic settings, shutting all background programs off, etc., still crashes :(
Getting the same issue. Playing games halfway, then a often a whole system lockup with a stuttering sound. I have to manually restart most of the time. Also using a GeForce540M with latest drivers installed.

Might be worth mentioning that this doesn't seem to happen on less graphically demanding games, such as Barcraft. It does happen on another game which I play (PSO2) though, so I hope its not a motherboard issue...

EDIT: (Moved from the other thread) Does anyone know if it is possible for software to damage a motherboard? Before buying HoTS I have never had any problems with crashes or lockups. Now the problem seems to have "spread" into other games.
I am having all the same issues, I am going to try reinstalling sc2 straight out of the box that I purchased years ago, at this point I don't care about any stats or saved games. It makes my computer pixelate randomly until I reboot after trying to run sc2.
With a desperate attempt with little hope yelled no positive result. Reinstall does not help.
I recently upgraded & purchased HOTS. I could play WOL on ultra graphics & it ran smooth. Now on medium, during a cutscene after the 'Shoot the Messenger' mission, where u pick what zergling upgrade to go with, my pc reboots itself. Every single time. It has nothing to do with pc settings or temps, its sumthin particular to that cutscene. Any ideas?
Mine is a little different.It just goes back to the main menu so I can't play the campaign