Various Bio build responses

Terran Discussion
So I'm primarily a bio build player, have always been a fan of the bio play with Medivacs (and now with Widow Mines) transitioning into Mid game Thors off 3 base. However, I tend to have a lot of issues responding to TvT Marine-Seige, and TvZ Line/Bling/Muta. What is the best bio response to these kind of builds? I think with better micro I'd do well against Ling/Bling/Muta (and some Vikings against the Mutas?), but I can NEVER beat Marine-Seige with bio unless my opponent makes huge macro mistakes (which considering I am a silver player, when I play against player at my level they often do, but when I play against the Gold/Plat/Diamond players that have swarmed the MMR reset, I get stomped.

Also, with bio builds, should I be looking for 1-base aggression, 2-base aggression, and when should I look to make a timing push? I usually go for around 10 minutes.
You seem so lost lol, where to start...

Ok if you're going bio you stick to bio, you dont transition into thors, against terran the standard is marines tanks and medivacs. If you can't get past the siege tank line just drop him, set up your own siege tanks so he cant gain ground on you.

Do you know what a timing push is? It's right when your upgrades finish for example, as terran you should always be poking dropping scouting.

As for bio builds, I guess you'll want to do a 1 rax fe with a bunker or 2 if you scout he isnt doing something weird.
I have similar problems as well with the mirror match; the best bet is to always be scouting and keep at it using multiple drops.

Ok if you're going bio you stick to bio, you dont transition into thors, against terran the standard is marines tanks and medivacs. If you can't get past the siege tank line just drop him, set up your own siege tanks so he cant gain ground on you.

Do you know what a timing push is? It's right when your upgrades finish for example, as terran you should always be poking dropping scouting.

As for bio builds, I guess you'll want to do a 1 rax fe with a bunker or 2 if you scout he isnt doing something weird.

so you mean build a few tanks to keep me protected and then use medivacs to bio drop onto their bases? Yeah that sounds possible. And naturally I assumed "timing push" meant "pushing at this time", but now I can see what it means, when SHOULD I push doing a timing push? When 1-1 finishes? When I hit 110 supply?

so you mean build a few tanks to keep me protected and then use medivacs to bio drop onto their bases? Yeah that sounds possible. And naturally I assumed "timing push" meant "pushing at this time", but now I can see what it means, when SHOULD I push doing a timing push? When 1-1 finishes? When I hit 110 supply?

It depends on your build when you should push. For example if you go for double engi bays early, then you want to push when 1/1 finishes, the reason is because chances are if you rushed upgrades and he didn't then you have a big advantage over him.
Timing push = when you have an upgrade advantage/tech advantage

TvT standard is have a bunch of reactored rax, one with a tech for the upgrades, spend all your gas on tanks/medivacs and upgrades, and make a ton of marines with all the minerals.

Yes, if you keep your base protected with tanks, if you take your marines for a drop you wont be vulnerable because the tanks can hold it.

It depends on your build when you should push. For example if you go for double engi bays early, then you want to push when 1/1 finishes, the reason is because chances are if you rushed upgrades and he didn't then you have a big advantage over him.

TvT standard is have a bunch of reactored rax, one with a tech for the upgrades, spend all your gas on tanks/medivacs and upgrades, and make a ton of marines with all the minerals.

Yes, if you keep your base protected with tanks, if you take your marines for a drop you wont be vulnerable because the tanks can hold it.

interesting... I'll give it a try, thanks for the advice!

interesting... I'll give it a try, thanks for the advice!

Np, my style is I push every upgrade, stim finishes I push, combat shield finished I push, I get medivacs I push, most people like to play macro and if you're relentless it screws them up.