Technical Support
Prev 1 5 6 7 13 Next
Click start, type regedit.exe and start the application.

Navigate to HKEY_Current_User > Software > Blizzard Entertainment > Battle.net > S2

Right click LastPortal-enGB (or similar)

Modify, set it as eu instead of us

Close regedit and start SC2.

No more crash for now, so you can swap between regions and play. Easy as pie. Won't let you log back into NA servers though - I think they are down right now.
nice try Incinerate, dosnt work if i go back to us region it crash!
Go to C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent right click on agent.db restore to previous version, download 50mb patch and play. If you can't see programdata then type in the "C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent" to the address bar, or display hidden folders.
Yeah, switching registry to eu gets you past the crash, but won't get you back on the NA server. I thought the NA server is down right now.

point is, you can play on other regions, and US will be up eventually, this at least resolves the crash for now
Go to C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent right click on agent.db restore to previous version, download 50mb patch and play. If you can't see programdata then type in the "C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent" to the address bar, or display hidden folders.

Wait... You're in the US region working fine?

Care to share a copy of that agent.db file?
Yes plz share a copy of a working agent.db file that will allow connection to US servers. I cannot revert mine.
i'm redownloading the game -_- grrr
Same problem - can play every region but NA fine.
Does anyone fix that problem because I 've always, Thanks.
Click start, type regedit.exe and start the application.

Navigate to HKEY_Current_User > Software > Blizzard Entertainment > Battle.net > S2

Right click LastPortal-enGB (or similar)

Modify, set it as eu instead of us

Close regedit and start SC2.

No more crash for now, so you can swap between regions and play. Easy as pie. Won't let you log back into NA servers though - I think they are down right now.

It's working.
:'( i want to play so bad on na
omg how much longer
I have this problem as well...
We all have this problem! :(
Sorry guys, it crashed because I chose to skip class in order to play :( game gods hate me.
Nice Maintenance BLizzard .......

Facepalm >.<
I reinstalled and i still have the same problem.
Can anyone upload a functioning agent.db file that can log onto US servers?
Can't believe ppl just redownload the whole 15gb+ worth of client.

Step 1: Make regions.xml (Go find it. Or make your own)
Step 2: Put it at your SC2 folder (where there is starcraft II.exe)
Step 3: Disable Local Area Network (Or whatever LAN/Wifi adaptors you are using to connect to internet)
Step 4: Get into SC2, click cancel for 'Connecting Streaming Server'
Step 5: Don't log into Offline mode. Just switch region to Europe
Step 6: Reenable your Local Area Network that is connected to your interwebs
Step 7: Connectoin

PROFITT

Works, winner.