Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class IX

Joeyray's Bar
Prev 1 19 20 21 26 Next
Cayl laughs, shaking his head. "You can do your damnedest kill the students, but they're full of surprises. Those two don't stand a chance."

I shake my head. "Right...but that isn't what I wanted your opinion on..."
IC:
[Alicia]
I shake my head, clearing my dark thoughts;
"Sorry, that's always been one hell of a mental rut for me... What do you want to know about then?.."
I ask.
I sigh, and the confusion crosses my face. "The last part, about leaving your life in my hands."
IC:
[Alicia]
I blush and look away again;
"Like I said, it means he trusts you... Stef gives people his trust based on what they do... You gave me a part of my life back that I'd thought I had lost forever... As far as actions go, well yeah, it means a lot."
I say, embarrassed.
I nod slowly, watching her reaction closely. "There's more to it, I can see it in the way you act."
IC:
[Alicia]
The tips of my ears turn a delicate pink and I sigh;
"I guess there is..."
I say leaning in and giving him a kiss.
I almost pull back. Almost. Between how well I'd gotten to know Alicia in the last few hours and Katarn's goading, I kiss back.
IC:
[Alicia]
Sliding forward into his lap, I wrap my arms around Terance and give him a hug. After an endless moment, I pull back and tuck my head to his chest;
"You're a good man, Terance. If Cynthia can't see that, then she's a fool."
I say simply.
I sigh, realizing that despite how much I liked Cynthia, there was something about Alicia that she didn't have. Putting a finger under her chin, I turn her face towards mine and kiss her again. "She's already lost out."

Edit-Stefan should wake up right about now XD.
IC:
[Alicia]
I close my eyes, savoring the moment until I hear a familiar noise; Stef clearing his throat to get someone's attention;
"If you don't mind, I'd like some help up. That energy pulse winded the hell out of me."
He says, propped up on one elbow, a bemused and somewhat indifferent expression on his face.

I bolt upright, my face flaming red.

OOC:
XD Couldn't resist.

EDIT:
LOL, great minds think alike.
I clear my throat as well and stand up, walking over to Stefan and offering a hand. "Something tells me you're just enjoying the show." I smile, showing I intended only to joke with him. What had me worried was his real reaction to what he just saw.
Zarkun: ... that is just mean ... though I guess Cynthia can go for Dante :P

IC: I wake up on the floor of the Sim room. My warp sword is inactive next to me and Sam on the other side. I crouch over Sam check him over. "Sam! ... Sam?" I was very concerned as I couldn't sense his mind. I kneel over Sam trying to wake him up for a while.
IC:
[Stefan]
I snort and shake my head;
"Trust me when I say your not the first guy that I've caught her snogging. She was a down right pain in the @ss to keep out of trouble."
I say, accepting the hand;
"Oh, and Alicia? I hope you've settled down in the last ten years."
I say, getting up with a grunt, Alicia flushing bright red again;
"A bit."
Comes her small reply.

OOC:
So Morph, hows the HotS campaign? NO SPOILERS!!!!!!! (or there will be blood.)
Epic ... so very !@#$ing Epic ...
Ironically Morph, that's the plan XD

IC: Helping Stefan up, I chuckle at his snogging remark. "That's of British origin. Slightly funny you know it." I look from him to Alicia and back again. "So....I'm not going to have to defend myself?"
IC:
[Stefan]
"Heh, I'm not going to beat the crap out of you for falling in love with the woman who happens to be the closest thing I have to a daughter, if that's what your asking."
I say rolling my shoulders;
"Well, I'm off."
I say heading out and down the hall to my room.

OOC:
Good to hear, sounds like it's living up to the snippets that I've seen so far.
IC: Sam just lays there for awhile before looking at Tari. "I don't remeber drinking" He says while holding his head.
I look from the door to Alicia and back before closing and locking it again. "I detected a hint of sarcasm in there."
IC:
[Alicia]
I grin;
"Stef's always had a dry sense of humor, that's for sure."
I say, stepping over to Terance and giving him a hug;
"Something tells me a change of sleeping arrangements is in order..."
I say with a wicked undertone, my head pressed to his chest.
I chuckle and think about it a moment. "Well, even if we get it OK'd, there's still the matter of the traps..."